Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> Timber - Business Deals

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 5.12.2009, 12:46

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

Timber is available for open sale but I will give higher priority to companies that promise an allocation of finished goods.

Make an order at the sawmill then PM me with your production details (number of units that you can allocate to me).

Currently only 1/3 of my production is available to other companies, but this will be increased if it is beneficial.   

• Page:
Message list:  

21.02.2010, 10:47.     Subject: SuperCorsa > want to buy Timber

SuperCorsa

hi,

I'm very interested to buy timber from you. In return I will make part of my furniture production available to
your company.

Will place an initial order

regards,
Corsa 

21.02.2010, 12:49

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

That is very kind of you to offer but this is an old thread and I do not currently need any more furniture.

However, I have reduced the timber price at "Sawmill" and moved your order to the top of the supply list there.
The new price will come into effect after the next update.

If you need higher tech or equipment for your factory let me know and I may be able to help you out with that too. 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> Timber - Business Deals

• Page: