Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Now I am paying for this game.....

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 18.10.2009, 19:22

Cojones33

http://wiki.virtonomics.com/index.php?title=Principles:Commerce/ru&setlang=en

Language set to English from the option on the left hand side column.

STILL LOOKS RUSSIAN TO ME!!!!!!!!

Apologies if it is in chinese, arabic or even greek.  Its all meaningless squiggles to me

Discount for not being able to read half the content and documentation in this game is incoming I guess?

And yes, before anyone else points it out, the English/American audiences are useless at other languages because everyone else speaks english so we don't have to.  Its not big and its certainly not clever, and I agree we are lazy and useless, but thats the way the world is.

• Page:
Message list:  

19.10.2009, 12:48

JuleBCN

Hi! the first link to English just changes the language of wiki's interface. there's also a link below which says "English" - you need that one. Are you Spanish, btw?=) 

19.10.2009, 16:23

MEN
Four years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics
Fifteen years with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
MEN Ltd.
n:
Men S. V. Ltd.
m:
MEN Ltd.

http://wiki.virtonomics.com/index.php/Main_Page/?setlang=en ...  

20.10.2009, 16:05

Cojones33

Many thanks

Got itworking now.

I am English, but I use that nick name from formerly Hattrick and now Battrick games where a team Name Cojones Grandes was subtly amusing in the world of Ball Games, not so amusing in this world.  

Note:  Advertising from Battrick found me this game 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Now I am paying for this game.....

• Page: