Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> cmon people

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Voting:  

Does this forum need to get more lively?

Voting duration:

Start: 3.09.2009, 04:17

End date: Not specified

Voting continues
- yes

- no

- who cares

You have not voted yet

Topic:

Topic created : 3.09.2009, 04:17

KiGGi
Four years with Virtonomics
m:
KiGGi International

cmon people, why yall so quiet. lets get some talking in here. u guys gotta make this a nicer environment :-)   

• Page:
Message list:  

3.09.2009, 12:24

KoN_uK

There is one answer, of course we need to add more people and make more lively, but how? But there is easy question how? 

3.09.2009, 19:47

Graq

No disrespect intended--but this game is not very noob friendly. It is one of the most frustratingly-slow-paced browser games that I have ever played, and the lack of feedback from the divisions is driving me nuts Pancake

I don't know if that is a factor--though other fast-paced games, or those which allow better game-interaction seems to be bustling with activity.

I have been playing for a few days now--needless to say my patience is wearing thin Not so 

3.09.2009, 21:17

KiGGi
m:
KiGGi International

once u get it it is a great game!!!! i agree, it aint new players frienldy, but the only way to change it is to talk more!!!! and more help from admins. lets hope that in near future they can get more of the russian help translated. 

4.09.2009, 00:44

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

do you have links for the russian help... thanks KiGGi 

*********************************************************************************
>> be nice and click the "rate" button if a forum post was helpful - thanks! <<
*********************************************************************************
"Spending a few millions a day - will take all sorrows away" :-)

4.09.2009, 00:49

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

i also start from the beginning and I love it Very we! 

4.09.2009, 01:22

KiGGi
m:
KiGGi International

yea i love it too. btw i do not have the russian links, as i do not play the russian game. however i ve heard that the russian realms has great advice. also i have read a couple of russian forum posts but i dont know them anymore. 

4.09.2009, 08:29

Graq

Well, I made my first $$$ and got some nice little figures to look at.

Now that feels good Very we!

I was starting to get worried there... 

4.09.2009, 12:38

Last time edited : 4.09.2009, 12:43

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

Mike1, links to help:
- http://virtahelp.ubart.ru/ ... (especially - http://virtahelp.ubart.ru/Production.php ... )
- http://wiki.virtonomica.ru/ ...
- also forum - http://virtonomica.ru/vera/forum/forumcategory/list ... (very usefull for players, especially - http://virtonomica.ru/vera/forum/forum_new/13/topic/12058/view ... , http://virtonomica.ru/vera/forum/forum_new/13/topic/1206/view ... , http://virtonomica.ru/vera/forum/forum_new/13/topic/31749/view ... )
- and newspaper - http://virtonomica.ru/vera/newspaper/media/newspaper/main/1 ... (useless) 

7.09.2009, 11:49

Mike1
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
m:
Mico Inc

thank you Sir (thumbs-up icon here) ! 

7.09.2009, 11:53

Jakeroberts_123

What you going to do Mike? Shove them all through a translation site To you

It'd be better than nothing i suppose. Why not have a message (when people first join) like a pop-up that they have to read to have a look at the forum and post up that they're new. I know the game now and i'd be more than happy to give advice and i'm sure others are willing to do the same. It could stop so many new people leaving. I myself invited 3 people to join this game. Even with me sat next to them telling them what to do for a few days wasn't enough and only 1 of them still plays now. 

8.09.2009, 17:43

Mike1
m:
Mico Inc

Yep, easy when using translate.google.com you can browse threats directly .. perfect thing for the next "no game update today" To wink 

9.09.2009, 23:46

mickthegti

Agreeing with Graq, for now 

11.09.2009, 17:30

mijjman

I recently started, once i 'got' the game i thought it was really good. newbies just ned some better direction i would say, although, the complexity of it makes it good.  not your simple 'attack' 'get resources' game. 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> cmon people

• Page: