Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> NPFoundation

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 20.06.2021, 15:27

TheLoki
Nine years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
E-Corp
m:
Loki Industries

Hey Everyone, for many years we had a NPFoundation, supporting new players and helping them earn profit in this very competitive market, keeping them playing and helping them from the start.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to continue funding this organization, because I am leaving this game, and I am looking for someone who could continue to do it in my name (if possible, not important) . It doesn't cost much, but it has hundreds and hundreds of orders every day, with all items over 10.000 I believe , so , a lot of people depend on it Well

I wouldn't like that this idea die out.

Of course I would be offering to cover the expenses for the next 10-20 years or so, and thus, the money I am offering is 5.trillion ( 5.000.000.000.000$ ) . The only job is to order bunch of goods now and then when it hits 0 with the given item. And that's it.

Open for negotiations about price of course. Well

Thanks everyone.
Cheers!
Loki     

• Page:
Message list:  

20.06.2021, 23:38.     Subject: Doing contest

xandru2222
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics
Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Six years with Virtonomics Mayor Mayor
Mayor The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Governor
l:
Despacito2
m:
BestGroup

Hi loki, I like the idea of help new players but giving them items for free or at a low price is not good for them, they need to know that the market price hurts.

Instead i prefer the idea of doing some contest for example the one i am running currently about the creation of restaurants in Italia.

Another kind of contest could be give them some of your products then they have to sell it for the highest price getting the maximum benefit and the top 5 get something for free. 

21.02.2022, 01:52

SunshineExtreme
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
SunshineExtreme Incorporated

I'm sad to see you go!

Does this mean your other projects will be going away as well? 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> NPFoundation

• Page: