Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Rogue leoprofit!!!

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 15.03.2021, 08:58

Last time edited : 15.03.2021, 08:59

Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Founder of Mbansa-Congo Ancient manuscript Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue
Dinosaur skeleton Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Fossil Skull Old coin Old coin
Beauty set Perfume Coral Killer Whale Shark Octopus Octopus Turtle
Starfish Dentist Triple corporate chevron Three years with Virtonomics

Yesterday I bought medium quality milk from this warehouse https://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/3921051/sale. Today my mail exploded with reports of an attempt to supply 1 quality milk from First Contact (player leoprofit). This player is constantly putting up good products for sale at market prices. When there are enough buyers, he delivers low-quality shit to the warehouse at the price of a good product. Beware of the pathetic rogue and the swindler !!! Ridiculously   

• Page:
Message list:  

20.03.2021, 08:01

Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Founder of Mbansa-Congo Ancient manuscript Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue
Dinosaur skeleton Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Fossil Skull Old coin Old coin

Well, now the Premium Brands company has distinguished itself Ridiculously In this warehouse https://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/5825191, instead of wheat 12+, it turned out to be wheat of quality 3
As you can see, everyone who yelled that they were being robbed quite successfully engage in the same machinations Ridiculously They say correctly - louder than anyone else, "Stop the thief!" the thief himself shouts I roll!

P.S. How alarmed our pseudo-respectable friends were, how cons they flew Ridiculously I take it as a complement: heart: 

20.03.2021, 12:20

kw2585
Twelve years with Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Taniocha&Tandeta

SchmatkoA

As you can see, everyone who yelled that they were being robbed quite successfully engage in the same machinations Ridiculously
While cheating on quality is shameful as well, it is not even close to being the same as your industrial-scale scams on price. Lowering quality can perhaps make couple of subdivisions unprofitable, while increasing prices endlessly can bring the entire company down.
Sudden drop of quality may (or may not) be a result of a mistake, for instance by moving large batch of low quality comodity from another subdivision to the sales warehouse (I know I made this mistake once or twice), while increasing prices by 9,9% every single day is always deliberate and malevolent.

In my opinion you are attempting to whitewash you frauds by equalizing them with whatever bad practices you manage find, so that you can say: see, everyone does that, so why do you bother me specifically?
The fact that both your posts, including the one posted couple of hours ago, suddenly got +4 rating while the topic exists for 5 days and gathered nothing but negative feedback throught this period, only strenghtens me in this conviction. 

20.03.2021, 21:43

JustNash
Twelve years with Virtonomics Jubilee Ten Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Macedonian common amphora Common amphora of Heraklion The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
One year with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Хасселт Jewelry Loupe Founder of Carcassonne Twelve years with Virtonomics Belgium soccer ball Traskor Swedish standard Viking helmet
Dalahast Deer horns Ingvar Kamprad Order Mathematic teacher Compass Festive glasses Jubilee Ten Silver Ten
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Sikasso Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition
Three years with Virtonomics
l:
Premium Brands
m:
Premium Brands

SchmatkoA
Well, now the Premium Brands company has distinguished itself Ridiculously In this warehouse https://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/5825191, instead of wheat 12+, it turned out to be wheat of quality 3
As you can see, everyone who yelled that they were being robbed quite successfully engage in the same machinations Ridiculously They say correctly - louder than anyone else, "Stop the thief!" the thief himself shouts I roll!

P.S. How alarmed our pseudo-respectable friends were, how cons they flew Ridiculously I take it as a complement: heart:

Thank you for following up on my business. It helps. It's not because the quality at this warehouse was indeed 12 at some point, that it has always been this high. I do grant that 3.57 is lower than what was the intention. That's not to say that any regular customer has received a top price to quality ratio over the past weeks, because they did. Even today the price of $650 is not at all exuberant. Nor has it been blown out of proportion. Nobody is paying $1M a piece for Q1 grain at my company.

There is quite a big difference between some of a players farms running out of stock resulting in a temporary quality drop and deliberately luring players in, stopping supplies and then ultimately take billions of their money for a crap product. I'm convinced most players will understand this.

So take a breath, keep it cool and accept my thanks for helping me run my company. Heart 

21.03.2021, 12:15

ChrisTekk
Egypt retail leader Belgium Retail Leader Shock-worker of Virtonomics Kindergarten's Leader Power Plants Leader Double corporate chevron Science: master Agriculture: bachelor
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Greece retail leader Brunei retail leader Tenderman
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Freezer Washer Restaurateur Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Medicaster Top Technologist Retail Elite
Fitness Tycoon Five years with Virtonomics Latvia retail leader Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Finland retail leader
Governor Spain retail leader United Arab Emirates retail leader Saudi Arabia retail leader Mali retail leader Kuwait retail leader France retail leader World's retail leader
Leader in technologies
m:
EcoTech SE

You are right. It's one world - different realities.
A famous guy once noted: "It's the theory that decides what can be observed." 

12.04.2021, 18:06

JustNash
SchmatkoA

Thank you for following up on my business. It helps. It's not because the quality at this warehouse was indeed 12 at some point, that it has always been this high. I do grant that 3.57 is lower than what was the intention. That's not to say that any regular customer has received a top price to quality ratio over the past weeks, because they did. Even today the price of $650 is not at all exuberant. Nor has it been blown out of proportion. Nobody is paying $1M a piece for Q1 grain at my company.

There is quite a big difference between some of a players farms running out of stock resulting in a temporary quality drop and deliberately luring players in, stopping supplies and then ultimately take billions of their money for a crap product. I'm convinced most players will understand this.

So take a breath, keep it cool and accept my thanks for helping me run my company. Heart

Pathetic excuses Ridiculously 

25.04.2021, 13:39

JustNash
SchmatkoA

How many words from two-sided Janus Ridiculously Does this warehouse also have the best offer of tomatoes? Ridiculously https://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/5825191 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Rogue leoprofit!!!

• Page: