Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Broker yard?

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 13.03.2021, 02:59

ma81xx
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Two years with Virtonomics
Eight years with Virtonomics
m:
ma81 srl

Hi, times ago I played with a mini game inside virtonomics, but I can't find where it is now. It has four colors cards with numerical modifiers. I think the name was broker yard.

I'd like to play that game again...
Thank you   

• Page:
Message list:  

21.03.2021, 12:17

ChrisTekk
Egypt retail leader Belgium Retail Leader Italy retail leader Shock-worker of Virtonomics Kindergarten's Leader Power Plants Leader Double corporate chevron Science: master
Agriculture: bachelor The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Greece retail leader Brunei retail leader
Tenderman Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Freezer Washer Restaurateur Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Medicaster Top Technologist
Retail Elite Fitness Tycoon Five years with Virtonomics Latvia retail leader Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Finland retail leader Governor Spain retail leader United Arab Emirates retail leader Saudi Arabia retail leader Mali retail leader Kuwait retail leader France retail leader
World's retail leader Leader in technologies
m:
EcoTech SE

never heard of that one... 

10.04.2021, 11:29

mdmoyer
Small barrel Eleven years with Virtonomics V sign Ancient Asian symbol of peace Double corporate chevron Production: bachelor Haloween pumpkin Frankenstein Mask
Witch Mask World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor Shagreen, VII-XV places Mayor Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Moyer Industries
n:
WindSail Enterprises
m:
Moyer Industries

I had to sit here for a while because I remembered the name but not what you where talking about. Then I remembered. That was a very long time ago, but unfortunately that no longer exists. I think it was removed around the time VIRTS were removed maybe even before. 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Broker yard?

• Page: