Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Unable to manage fishing base

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 4.08.2020, 18:04

Last time edited : 5.08.2020, 12:12

ifrietpani
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
m:
Razor inc.

Hi,

I would like some help.

I just bought myself a fishing base in Rykjavik. I was not able to manage it, since I did not have an office. So I started an office there, but I am still unable to manage it? It keeps saying: "Enterprise is out of control, because you don't have an office in the region"

I am confident that I have the office in the exact same place as the fishing base. In addition I have employees and equipment in my office

Do I need to wait a day in order for it to be active?
I though in earlier cases (when opening a store) it was not necessary.

Thanks in advance for helping me out.

Regards,

EDIT: Issue is resolved, support fixed it.   

• Page:
Message list:  

8.08.2020, 09:11

mdmoyer
Small barrel Eleven years with Virtonomics V sign Ancient Asian symbol of peace Double corporate chevron Production: bachelor Haloween pumpkin Frankenstein Mask
Witch Mask World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor Shagreen, VII-XV places Mayor Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Moyer Industries
n:
WindSail Enterprises
m:
Moyer Industries

In case someone else see this and experiences the same issue.
If you acquire an operating unit in a region before getting an office it will still act like you don't have an office after you add one. This generally corrects itself the next day. As a temporary fix click the blue "old" icon near the top of the page of your unit. It will throw the theme into the old site format which will allow you to manage your unit immediately. You can easily change back to the new theme once you are done making changes to that unit. After day change you should not experience the issue further. 
LifesaverM
CEO, Moyer Industries - Mary and Lien Since GameYr'15
President, Infinity Enterprises Corporation - Lien
<> Discord: LifesaverM#3565

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Unable to manage fishing base

• Page: