Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Credit points? (Quest & Contest)

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 10.06.2020, 22:15

Last time edited : 11.06.2020, 00:55

sany.exe
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

Hello,
I joined the game & found about the manager contest by massages. I am always afraid of rules; as if I break one not knowingly.

Now in the Quest Menu I found a quest mentioning the contest. I am concerned about the credit points, as there is no mention of it in the rules.

Please, please, please; Let me know how I can start earning credit points & anything else I should know.

when should I execute the quest & what will happen if I fail;
will I get another chance or I have to restart (I hate restart in games)

Thank you everyone.   

• Page:
Message list:  

11.06.2020, 05:32.     Subject: Credit points answer:

fwclassroom208._1
Лидер розничной торговли Сенегала Belgium Retail Leader Power Plants Leader Iceland retail leader Production: bachelor Leader of the retail trade of Sri Lanka King of the gas station The tender collider, IV-VI places
World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Malaysia retail leader Brunei retail leader Washer Netherlands retail leader Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Fitness Tycoon Norway retail leader
Lithuania retail leader Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics Kazakhstan retail leader
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Storming Wall Street

Sorry I didn't see this earlier.  The Google translate is pretty wonky when it comes to the contests, quests and tenders.
Basic translation: "Nominations" actually means categories.  "Credit Points" means- you qualify for one of those categories.  
To find these, go across the top menu line, select "Activities->Contests"
Then it will be "Contest for managers" To the right, click "More" and it will take you to the batch/contest with all the others that started Virtonomics the same day you did. The first tab shows all the players and their current assets, and the next five tabs are the categories (referred to as "Nominations") that you are competing in. Read the explanation of each category.  You can also read these a little more clearly in the "Contest Rules" tab.
Some are a little tricky: For the production one, the sale of your goods don't start to count until they have a .2 brand rating in a city. The Raw Materials Base isn't available until you have a mine, but if you fulfill one of the higher level quests, you are awarded a mine without having to pay for it.
Feel free to ask me any questions via a PM. I don't check the forums often but one of my colleagues got me hooked on this game but was kind enough to help me along the way.  Cheerfully
Storming.

Oh, so to complete the answer: As soon as you qualify to earn points in at least 3 categories (nominations) you fulfill the quest. 

11.06.2020, 05:48

sany.exe
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

Thank you for your Sincere answer. Very we! 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Credit points? (Quest & Contest)

• Page: