Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Store Efficiency

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 2.06.2020, 17:00

Ajbrandt
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Brandt Incorporated

Hello,

My Store efficiency is stuck at 43.5%. My Top Manager efficiency is at 100% (bottom section) and my staff efficiency is at 100%.

But somehow, the game says my Top Manager is 43.5%. My regional office is also at 100% so I'm perplexed.

I've included some screenshots.

https://imgur.com/a/k310mte   

• Page:
Message list:  

2.06.2020, 17:40

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

hi. reduce employee qualification to 4.14 (max)
the bottom section is about top-3, your problem is a top-1 issue. 

2.06.2020, 18:48

Ajbrandt
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Brandt Incorporated

Ah, that fixed it - thank you!

How did you know the max qualification was 4.14? I don't see that. 

2.06.2020, 20:26

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

use a script, virtacalc.ru or figure it by trial and error and the forecast button.

PS: i don't know if Xioscript works or not, upgraded or not, which function works with which interface or browser, etc.
if you have questions about that script, please leave a message in the relevant section. thank you. 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Store Efficiency

• Page: