Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> New Companies - Easy money

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 7.05.2020, 20:05

TheLoki
Nine years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
E-Corp
m:
Loki Industries

Dear New Players,

As a part of yet another support for new players and NPFoundation, and since I was getting a lot of questions and requests, hereby , I offer another way of supporting new players, and getting them money really quickly.

As well all know, the beginning, especially in this game is very complex, and not everyone even sticks to the later game, due to the sheer complexity of start, and game mechanics. Benefits of this sort are enormous, not only to the growth but the decisions that are being made when you are well off.

This is the post to attract and get the attention of newcomers, since no one even checks Scooter's Market.

Guide how to get money quickly:
1. Open a store, in almost any city.
2. Order 50 free Scooters
3. Set the price, depending on the market

Important note: Scooter's selling price is about 100.000$ for Q5. This Scooters are Q24. Theoretically , if you would sell it for the price of 100.000$ only, that is 5mil of clean profit per day, per store. Open 5 stores, and you have 25mil per day.

Warehouse: https://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/5551530/sale/offer

I would also ask , since I can't always check who ordered scooters, that only beginners order this. And when you beginners are stronger, and you have a lot of assets, you do the same for the fellow friends.

Cheers!
Loki

• Page:
Message list:  

8.05.2020, 09:45

Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Founder of Mbansa-Congo Ancient manuscript Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue
Dinosaur skeleton Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Fossil Skull Old coin Old coin
Beauty set Perfume Coral Killer Whale Shark Octopus Octopus Turtle
Starfish Dentist Triple corporate chevron Three years with Virtonomics

TheLoki
Dear New Players,

As a part of yet another support for new players and NPFoundation, and since I was getting a lot of questions and requests, hereby , I offer another way of supporting new players, and getting them money really quickly.

As well all know, the beginning, especially in this game is very complex, and not everyone even sticks to the later game, due to the sheer complexity of start, and game mechanics. Benefits of this sort are enormous, not only to the growth but the decisions that are being made when you are well off.

This is the post to attract and get the attention of newcomers, since no one even checks Scooter's Market.

Guide how to get money quickly:
1. Open a store, in almost any city.
2. Order 50 free Scooters
3. Set the price, depending on the market

Important note: Scooter's selling price is about 100.000$ for Q5. This Scooters are Q24. Theoretically , if you would sell it for the price of 100.000$ only, that is 5mil of clean profit per day, per store. Open 5 stores, and you have 25mil per day.

Warehouse: https://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/5551530/sale/offer ...

I would also ask , since I can't always check who ordered scooters, that only beginners order this. And when you beginners are stronger, and you have a lot of assets, you do the same for the fellow friends.

Cheers!
Loki

Oh my god, what a stupid thing. 5 million from the store I roll! I will die of laughter I roll! With free fruit and sugar, a beginner can earn 10 times more. But you won’t say that. You do not need independent players. You only need addicted to you. 

8.05.2020, 10:29

JustNash
Twelve years with Virtonomics Jubilee Ten Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Macedonian common amphora Common amphora of Heraklion The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
One year with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Хасселт Jewelry Loupe Founder of Carcassonne Twelve years with Virtonomics Belgium soccer ball Traskor Swedish standard Viking helmet
Dalahast Deer horns Ingvar Kamprad Order Mathematic teacher Compass Festive glasses Jubilee Ten Silver Ten
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Sikasso Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition
Three years with Virtonomics
l:
Premium Brands
m:
Premium Brands

If you give a man a fish, he has food for a day. Teach him how to fish and he'll have food for the rest of his life.

Given the current market situation, scooters should be retailed at about 500k minimum, so what do these players learn if you tell them they can sell 'em at 100k?

If you want to give money to new players, why not just give them money. There are plenty of easier ways than this...
If you insist on giving them retail goods, you might consider another sector. The automotive sector requires higher staff qualifications and offers less profitable wholesale conditions. Let alone that a new player could start up his own production chain.

One more argument: imo this will benefit more clones of established players than actual newbies.

As such, this might be perceived as an attempt to hurt the number one retailer of scooters. Obviously, that wouldn't be the motivation since you very well realise that it's futile, given his sales volumes and market approach. I'm just saying how others might perceive this move...

Disclosure: yes, I'm actually the number 2 retailer of scooters. I invested real money in this sector. It is in my top 3 of profitable products. Not sure if your move will hurt me or not. That remains to be seen... I expect I'll have to close down some stores in smaller markets where 50 units càn make a difference. That's a lot of tedious work. So if your move hurts anybody, it's going to be myself, Gunyuzu, ... more so than the current leader...

IF, by any chance, your goal would be to hurt the current market leader, you might consider supplying his biggest competitors with free scooters ;-D 

8.05.2020, 13:35

Last time edited : 8.05.2020, 13:41

Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Founder of Mbansa-Congo Ancient manuscript Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue
Dinosaur skeleton Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Fossil Skull Old coin Old coin

Absolutely agree. There is no benefit from this promotion, only harm for beginners. This is the education of infatility and lack of initiative in new players.
Otherwise, you are mistaken. Scooter seller number 1 is me. But Loki is stupid. Even Gunyuzu cannot manage to take away any significant market share from me. And fearing competition between newcomers with scanty qualifications .... This is ridiculous. This venture is doomed to failure. This is it from byproductivity Cheerfully 

8.05.2020, 13:42

TheLoki
Nine years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
E-Corp
m:
Loki Industries

SchmatkoA

Oh my god, what a stupid thing. 5 million from the store I roll! I will die of laughter I roll! With free fruit and sugar, a beginner can earn 10 times more. But you won’t say that. You do not need independent players. You only need addicted to you.

Almost makes me sad, I wish you all the best. I hope there is someone in this world, who actually cares about you.

JustNash
If you give a man a fish, he has food for a day. Teach him how to fish and he'll have food for the rest of his life.

Given the current market situation, scooters should be retailed at about 500k minimum, so what do these players learn if you tell them they can sell 'em at 100k?

If you want to give money to new players, why not just give them money. There are plenty of easier ways than this...
If you insist on giving them retail goods, you might consider another sector. The automotive sector requires higher staff qualifications and offers less profitable wholesale conditions. Let alone that a new player could start up his own production chain.

One more argument: imo this will benefit more clones of established players than actual newbies.

As such, this might be perceived as an attempt to hurt the number one retailer of scooters. Obviously, that wouldn't be the motivation since you very well realize that it's futile, given his sales volumes and market approach. I'm just saying how others might perceive this move...

Disclosure: yes, I'm actually the number 2 retailer of scooters. I invested real money in this sector. It is in my top 3 of profitable products. Not sure if your move will hurt me or not. That remains to be seen... I expect I'll have to close down some stores in smaller markets where 50 units can make a difference. That's a lot of tedious work. So if your move hurts anybody, it's going to be myself, Gunyuzu, ... more so than the current leader...

IF, by any chance, your goal would be to hurt the current market leader, you might consider supplying his biggest competitors with free scooters ;-D

I always saw you as an example and as a serious player and one of the good guys here. I learned and earned so much since i started thanks to you and your goods.

I usually don't comment when i have nothing to say, but here i have. And I won't comment anymore after this post.

There is something here, that everyone overlooks, since no one here has so much contact with new people here. This small deed of 50 scooters,or 100, or doesn't matter helps and keeps this community grow. It's just staggering  how short sighted people can be here. I have seen and fought so many times against unfairness and greed in this community, where all the people that are, in their real life probably workers, and just average family guys, but here, are very important business men, where they have status of someone important,different, rich, smart, ruthless,powerful, and all  based on the virtual $, and their opinion is also very important, quoting quotes, and saying very deep words. Don't forget who you are.

And be human.

Second, not only that players are short sighted, but administration as well. They only care about people who will actually spend real money, but so many players quit after a short while. What about people who stayed here just because i provided them with goods that can keep them motivated? And so many emails replied explaining and guiding how to play this game, and what to do next.

No one cares about that, and it comes to this point, that i am in the wrong here, because i am trying to help and support others , why? Because i am damaging you with 50 scooters? Seriously? 5mil will make a difference for you? even that 10 people sell on the same market as you, your damage would be 50mil? And your turnover is 600 billion. Please.

And i get accused that i do this so people is addicted to me.

Another question, what is hurting more this community? Machines that cost 6million, or 50 scooters? Use your brain.

Last of all, this is not against the rules is it? When we were fighting against unjustice, when one of our friends lost 200trillion by a fraudulent actions, no one said anything. If you would to lose that much, you would be bankrupt.

If administration forbids me to help others, and give items for free,I will stop all my operations, till then, i have no intention of doing so. After all i can make a vote here, and see how many people support my actions.

As i said, i won't comment on this anymore.

Wish you all the best,
Loki 

8.05.2020, 23:34

Last time edited : 8.05.2020, 23:35

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

We had a newbie in our corporation who discovered a hidden bug in this game. He mixed flour and plastics in a basement and created fake heroin. Then he got one scooter from my boss and started distributing heroin. He made a fortune out of it. Unfortunately he disappeared after a while and Police fined our corporation manager for the infringement.

So the whole idea of distributing to beginners looks very dangerous to my eyes.

Here is the formula for fake heroin:
  + =    
  1/100   0.25/100            199
Maximum quality requirements: 1.50
Note: Works only in Venezuela

PS: Try it if you don't believe me. 

9.05.2020, 06:17

Last time edited : 9.05.2020, 06:44

MacNab24
The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Four years with Virtonomics The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
MacNab Inc.

NPF is a tricky subject. It helped me a lot in the first few months to earn cash to pay for my research facilities and improve my skills (both retail and production, coz Loki also bought low-quality product off my tiny factories at the time). He was also offering advice when asked for.

That was all quite important to me at the time, seeing how devs drop new players in Sweden, with a shoddy Weaving mill and Clothes factory producing sh*t you cannot sell anywhere profitably... and once the first free batch in your clothes store is sold, it is hard to find profitable products in the wholesale clothes market.

You can imagine why a lot of players abandon this game. It takes a special kind of player to want to pore over market reports and production wikis to find profitable new businesses/markets. And in that I can see the other side of the NPF debate: maybe it is not really necessary, because the players who will stay in this game like to research markets/industries and will find a way to make a profit, and do not really need NPF to thrive. But does that mean Loki shouldn't be doing it? Hell, no. And the type of products he is offering: whatever... 

9.05.2020, 07:12

MacNab24
NPF is a tricky subject. It helped me a lot in the first few months to earn cash to pay for my research facilities and improve my skills (both retail and production, coz Loki also bought low-quality product off my tiny factories at the time). He was also offering advice when asked for.

That was all quite important to me at the time, seeing how devs drop new players in Sweden, with a shoddy Weaving mill and Clothes factory producing sh*t you cannot sell anywhere profitably... and once the first free batch in your clothes store is sold, it is hard to find profitable products in the wholesale clothes market.

You can imagine why a lot of players abandon this game. It takes a special kind of player to want to pore over market reports and production wikis to find profitable new businesses/markets. And in that I can see the other side of the NPF debate: maybe it is not really necessary, because the players who will stay in this game like to research markets/industries and will find a way to make a profit, and do not really need NPF to thrive. But does that mean Loki shouldn't be doing it? Hell, no. And the type of products he is offering: whatever...

Here is a typical result of Loki's “bear services”. "Mean clothes" sells great with great profits. I can imagine what advice Loki could give. Instead of searching for opportunities, they prefer to complain and wait for everyone to chew, put in their mouth, and they can only swallow. 

9.05.2020, 07:25

Last time edited : 9.05.2020, 07:40

MacNab24
The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Four years with Virtonomics The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
m:
MacNab Inc.

SchmatkoA
MacNab24

Here is a typical result of Loki's “bear services”. "Mean clothes" sells great with great profits. I can imagine what advice Loki could give. Instead of searching for opportunities, they prefer to complain and wait for everyone to chew, put in their mouth, and they can only swallow.

I am not a product of Loki's services, and I haven't bought anything of him for a very long time. Yes, once you can get your quality up to a decent level, you can sell clothes at a good profit. However, as a starter you cannot get rid of your Q1.00 fabric or clothes in Sweden, where your factory is located. That was my point.

As to your other point, I agree. Players just buying Loki's cheap product and selling it, without doing any research themselves, will be whining about how hard this game is. However, those are not the players who will stick around anyways, no matter how much you give them. As I said, there I agree with you and others that NPF is not necessary. 

9.05.2020, 10:47

You are sure? You can initially produce clothes Q4,5+ And I am sure that clothes and baseball caps of poor quality can be sold with huge profits (SEVERAL THOUSAND DOLLARS FOR 1 UNIT)
https://virtonomica.ru/mary/main/globalreport/marketing?geo=15905/15920/15954&product_id=152 ...
https://virtonomica.ru/mary/main/globalreport/marketing?geo=423103/423104/423107&product_id= ...
https://virtonomica.ru/mary/main/globalreport/marketing?geo=15904/15916/15941&product_id=152 ...
https://virtonomica.ru/mary/main/globalreport/marketing?geo=15911/15930/15986&product_id=152 ...
https://virtonomica.ru/mary/main/globalreport/marketing?geo=423103/423104/423108&product_id= ...
Such cities with high prices are always there. It is not necessary to go in cycles in Sweden. 

9.05.2020, 17:55

Last time edited : 9.05.2020, 18:01

MacNab24
m:
MacNab Inc.

SchmatkoA
You are sure? You can initially produce clothes Q4,5+ And I am sure that clothes and baseball caps of poor quality can be sold with huge profits (SEVERAL THOUSAND DOLLARS FOR 1 UNIT)
https://virtonomica.ru/mary/main/globalreport/marketing?geo=15905/15920/15954&product_id=152 ...
https://virtonomica.ru/mary/main/globalreport/marketing?geo=423103/423104/423107&product_id= ...
https://virtonomica.ru/mary/main/globalreport/marketing?geo=15904/15916/15941&product_id=152 ...
https://virtonomica.ru/mary/main/globalreport/marketing?geo=15911/15930/15986&product_id=152 ...
https://virtonomica.ru/mary/main/globalreport/marketing?geo=423103/423104/423108&product_id= ...
Such cities with high prices are always there. It is not necessary to go in cycles in Sweden.

I somehow knew you were going to find examples to show I'm wrong hehe :-)

The links are in Russian though. 

9.05.2020, 18:36

Never mind. The numbers are Arabic. I forgot to replace the address with English. It is important to know that for small quantities of goods you can always find very profitable markets. Such knowledge for beginners is much more important than cheap products. This is the fishing rod JustNash talked about. 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> New Companies - Easy money

• Page: