Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Very Confused

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 3.04.2020, 01:17

Kalia1567
m:
Mystic Innovations

I have an office in Italy and I received a message the mayor increased my office rent to 1.2 million from 4k.  Is this normal for this game, that any mayor can squeeze a player like this?  I have been playing for 24 hours, if I can't afford the rent will I go bankrupt?  I am struggling to understand the game and am really confused.     

• Page:
Message list:  

3.04.2020, 02:23

faiez
Twelve years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics

lol. you got really unlucky with an asshole mayor...

play on lien, there's lesser competition and lesser assholes.... 

3.04.2020, 03:19

Kalia1567
m:
Mystic Innovations

He just increased my store rent by 890k as well.  Seems this game is not for me. 

3.04.2020, 06:25

MacNab24
The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Four years with Virtonomics The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
MacNab Inc.

In what city was this office? 

3.04.2020, 10:37

JustNash
Twelve years with Virtonomics Jubilee Ten Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Macedonian common amphora Common amphora of Heraklion The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
One year with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Хасселт Jewelry Loupe Founder of Carcassonne Twelve years with Virtonomics Belgium soccer ball Traskor Swedish standard Viking helmet
Dalahast Deer horns Ingvar Kamprad Order Mathematic teacher Compass Festive glasses Jubilee Ten Silver Ten
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Sikasso Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition
Three years with Virtonomics
l:
Premium Brands
m:
Premium Brands

Welcome to this wonderful game and its even more wonderful community ;-)

Mayors can only increase rents by 5% at a time... This with a maximum of 2 changes per virto year.

Could it be that you changed the size of your office/store? Or if you move your store to a more expensive district, that might also cause this...

In any event, I'd advise you to start up in a smaller market than Italy. Maybe Sweden? There you will find less competition and it will probably be easier to learn how things work.

Good luck!! 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Very Confused

• Page: