Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Active players of Lien, anyone here?

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 1.04.2020, 23:48

faiez
Twelve years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics

So guys, whats going on in Lien. I recently started playing again about a month ago. I'm just wondering who's upto what?

A lot of the companies that were active when I stopped playing have gone bankrupt (probably stopped playing?) and there's now a new breed of "top dogs" on the top100 lists. The top players used to have like a few trillion assets and now they are in the hundreds of trillions. Tesla was just starting out. Saw Tesla zoom past me pretty quick, now he's 1st in assets. Who else just restarted playing this game, share your feelings on how things have changed.

Also, any new players on Lien need help etc, feel free to message.

• Page:
Message list:  

16.04.2020, 01:19

chichidimo
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics

Hey, im kinda a newie here. I tried to start several times when i was younger but i always surrendered due to the complexity of this game. But now im pretty much determined to make it happen. So... any advices? 

16.04.2020, 10:09

seuleanuss
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' Triple corporate chevron The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Onyx

I started playing on Lien last week. Made my first bucks, now I am trying to max out my qualification growth. My friend tried to join yesterday, but apparently she can't because she has to pay to play on this server. Not sure what's that all about. I am quite a new player; only played for couple of months on Mary before. But now I am back in action and maaan I love this game so much. I never been in a corporation before, nor had any friends in this game. So if someone wants to partner-up let me know. I make pasta for now Well

19.04.2020, 18:44

teeday
Nine years with Virtonomics

I started playing again just a few days ago. My last reset was 8 years ago. Much changed since then. Does anybody know why creating agricultural farm cost game points? 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Active players of Lien, anyone here?

• Page: