Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> First-Contact - Another fraudulent company

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 8.02.2020, 06:54

Last time edited : 8.02.2020, 07:12

TheLoki
Nine years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
E-Corp
m:
Loki Industries

Proof of stealing more then 4tril from Drakewares

So here is the proof.:

Here ordered goods, overpriced, price increased by time

Steps alternating days, not very obvious , but clearly increased step wise.

Total minus of this warehouse.

Warehouse being in minus daily : 104,955,826,127
His daily sale to Drakewares :  -103,338,092,000‬

Difference :1,617,734,127 . Proof that most of this -4Trillion minus, is made by only one company.

All of his revenues, retail,service and the rest combined, doesnt even come close to his turnover. More likely to 10bil max, So there is around -90 (minus drakeware's). More updates tomorrow.

Congrats Leo. Welcome to the list.

• Page:
Message list:  

17.02.2020, 19:15

Last time edited : 17.02.2020, 19:19

leoprofit
Ten years with Virtonomics Shagreen, VII-XV places Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Leonardo Capital

Well I came here today on the forum to know why the prices of suppliers are out of order and I come across the name of my company in one of the topics.

I just have to say that you don't have enough data to prove your accusations and you are probably delusional. Drake is one of my best longtime customers and from time to time he does a lot of shopping and I don't ask why. A few years ago he spent weeks buying all my copper stock for 3k and today the copper price is over 120k. It was my first significant sale. He has his reasons, because he wants to increase turnover or make strategic stock.

It also has a lot of warehouses and me too, and due to the value of the Drake 4 tri assets, they do not represent anything for those who have 242 tri (1.65% of equity). He has a lot of money and can make great reservations. His nickname is Drake, which means vampire, so he tends to suck most warehouses for reasons you should ask him.

About GPS, they are necessary in cars and auto repair, have you seen the price of duralumin and electronic components?

The dishwashers, are necessary equipment for the construction of restaurants, if you notice there is almost no on the market for repair.

and my company is worth less than 4 trillion and I returned to the game 6 years ago at this company.

My sales are open to everyone and if you notice there are no large quantities of these products on the market, especially aluminum derivatives. Buy some of these materials today and compare the current costs of the final products on the market.

It's all about demand and supply. It is much more advantageous for me to sell cooker and thermoelement than to produce GPS, but aluminum is lacking, bauxite is scarce, it is a fact.

I wish you luck in your next analyzes and that they are more comprehensive and reliable.

and my company is worth less than 4 trillion and I returned to the game 6 years ago in this company and my growth has been gradual since 2034, date of the game, today we are in 2076, it is 42 years of game. 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> First-Contact - Another fraudulent company

• Page: