Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Shutting down my company need help

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 8.01.2020, 15:55

Aquinaslek
Nine years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
l:
Aquinas corp reborn

I'm thinking of shutting down my company but i wanna give away as much as possible to the wonderful community and players that have helped me through out the years, how do i give away everything such as my cash, raw materials, subdivisions etc   

• Page:
Message list:  

8.01.2020, 16:07

MacNab24
The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Four years with Virtonomics The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
MacNab Inc.

You can sell products and materials to specific companies via your warehouses for a very low price (e.g. $0.01).

The subdivisions you can sell on the Enterprise market, you could tell your friends you will sell them at a specific time and they can buy them before anyone else notices it on the market.

As to your cash, you could buy your friends' products for a really high price (e.g. 1 grain for $2,000,000). 

8.01.2020, 16:10

Aquinaslek
Nine years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Aquinas corp reborn

I see, will do, i'll list my Sports tools goods at a low price to clear out my inventory, but for cash is selling them out to the public through bonds while making sure the potential debts don't go below my current cash a good idea too? 

8.01.2020, 16:23

Last time edited : 8.01.2020, 16:24

MacNab24
The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Four years with Virtonomics The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
MacNab Inc.

Uhm if you sell bonds, you will get their cash. So if you want to give away your existing cash, you would need to make sure that the interest you pay (the difference between the price of your bonds and the amount you need to repay) is equal to your current cash pile. I'm not sure this is even possible, unless your assets are way higher than your cash pile.

Personally I would choose the simpler solution of paying really high prices for goods your friends sell to clear your cash pile. 

8.01.2020, 16:44

Aquinaslek
l:
Aquinas corp reborn

Ahhhh i see, will do! 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Shutting down my company need help

• Page: