Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> I own an oil well?

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 8.11.2019, 10:11

gadsen
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I logged in today to find that I own an oil well in a country that I haven't yet expanded to.

Judging by the increase of my assets, it looked like I began owning this well on the 6th. I don't have any notifications about it as far as I can tell.

I *do* have a message about how I would have won a tender had I registered but, since I didn't, I didn't win a prize.

How did I get to own this oil well?

• Page:
Message list:  

8.11.2019, 11:12

Last time edited : 8.11.2019, 11:13

mdmoyer
Small barrel Eleven years with Virtonomics V sign Ancient Asian symbol of peace Double corporate chevron Production: bachelor Haloween pumpkin Frankenstein Mask
Witch Mask World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor Shagreen, VII-XV places Mayor Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Moyer Industries
n:
WindSail Enterprises
m:
Moyer Industries

You wouldn't have gotten it from a tender even if you had registered as they don't give items.
However, as a newer player there are two ways to get one. You can get one via a significantly discounted point package (5gp) purchase but I believe you can only get that in your first 30days-ish can't remember exact amount. I'd think you'd know if you had gone that route so eliminating that the 2nd option would be from the completion of a quest.

There are a number of the Tier 3 and 4 quests which grant an asset that normally would have cost a few game points. The reward is randomly any of the mining ores or an oil well. 
LifesaverM
CEO, Moyer Industries - Mary and Lien Since GameYr'15
President, Infinity Enterprises Corporation - Lien
<> Discord: LifesaverM#3565

9.11.2019, 23:05

gadsen
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Ah, okay, thank you very much mdmoyer! 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> I own an oil well?

• Page: