Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Lien - Computer for Office

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 26.10.2019, 21:01

Ann-Dumbledore
Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics
l:
Ann Dumbledore International

What is happening? I am in Lien game server and for these 2-3 days, I cannot find any computer to buy / repair for my office. Now that the work efficiency of offices is below 100, and as the result, ALL other enterprises are affected.

Does anyone know what is happening?    

• Page:
Message list:  

26.10.2019, 22:53

msjulz
Nine years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health
m:
Mayfair incorporated

Not a lot of people selling. What quality are you looking for? 

27.10.2019, 00:25

Ann-Dumbledore
Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics
l:
Ann Dumbledore International

Thank you for replying.

The ONLY choice in the market is the one with quality over 50 and price of $130 520 440 350 / per. It is just half of my cash.

I am looking for any computer (quality of 10 < x < 20) at normal price. 

8.11.2019, 11:24

mdmoyer
Small barrel Eleven years with Virtonomics V sign Ancient Asian symbol of peace Double corporate chevron Production: bachelor Haloween pumpkin Frankenstein Mask
Witch Mask World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor Shagreen, VII-XV places Mayor Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Moyer Industries
n:
WindSail Enterprises
m:
Moyer Industries

I had noticed that when it happened. There had been a decent amount of them on the market and then poof. I'm guessing someone needed to purchase a large quantity for a project at least from past experience.

Since a little bit of time has passed I'm assuming you've found some by now. If you are still in a pickle send me an in-game message. 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Lien - Computer for Office

• Page: