Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Looking for Corporation

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 23.05.2019, 12:03

punnu
Six years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics
Eight years with Virtonomics
m:
Buyr

Hello,

I am old player use to play this game 4 years before

Now again i have started playing and looking for partner or corporation

Let me know if anyone has vacancy    

• Page:
Message list:  

28.06.2019, 09:18.     Subject: Did you find any corporation

Singhania
Triple corporate chevron Seven years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Singhania Ltd.

Forums seems desolate. Did you find any corporation? 

4.08.2019, 05:10

birb
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics
m:
27 LLC

Yeah, it doesn't seem like there's much going on here.  I was reading about corporations and it was suggested to look in the forums.  I don't see anything about corporations looking for members. 

9.08.2019, 19:13

Geniticer
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Single corporate chevron Six years with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics Top Technologist Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Geniticer Incorporated
n:
G Invest
m:
Geniticer International

Best way to join a Corporation are to Apply to one in the top list .

Try to go to -->   Community -> Companies Ratings -> then click on Corporations and check if you can apply to one.

This is the only i way i know off. 

1.09.2020, 11:12

hercegyu
Ten years with Virtonomics
m:
Herceg Limited

I'm trying to join any corporation and sent a loot of applications, but not have luck.

Anyone need company that have grapes and silica as premium material?

Mary server

Tnx 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Looking for Corporation

• Page: