Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> PLEASE HELP!!!!

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 3.11.2018, 18:51

manny4life
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Weihnachtsmann Vietnam retail leader Singapore retail leader Mayor Mayor
Four years with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
manny4life Incorporated
m:
Manny4life Ltd.

I am having trouble figuring out why my Inventory valuation [balance] is dropping radically. In the previous update, inventory for Thermoelement was 307B, but in today's update, the value dropped to 292B. I know there's no way I used up 15B worth of Thermo, and this is just across the board. My previous inventory balance was 645B and in todays' update, it's 624B, that's a negative change of 21B of which 15B of Thermo contributed to it. As a result of this fluctuation, my asset valuation/position has gone down like 4 points. Please I'd appreciate all the help I can get. Thank you!!!   

• Page:
Message list:  

3.11.2018, 19:42

FLP01
Six years with Virtonomics
Merit for the Italy of level III Founder of Victoria (CS) Founder of Seychelles Virtonomics Philanthropist 3rd class Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Seven years with Virtonomics The winner of the Best trade mark nomination of the Industry Competition
l:
Providence Limited
n:
Providence Limited
m:
Providence Limited

It’s probably the market value of the thermo has decreased. Go to Analytics > Market Analysis > General Report and have a look. This might solve your problem. 

3.11.2018, 21:26

manny4life
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Weihnachtsmann Vietnam retail leader Singapore retail leader Mayor Mayor
Four years with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
manny4life Incorporated
m:
Manny4life Ltd.

FLP01
It’s probably the market value of the thermo has decreased. Go to Analytics > Market Analysis > General Report and have a look. This might solve your problem.

Thank you!!!

Having looked at this, the decline started on Oct 15th, and since hasn't recovered. Question tho

1. What's the reason for the gradual decline losing 2x its value?
2. Is this an artificial decline that would fizzle out based on market factors or is this more permanent?

Thank you again!!! 

4.11.2018, 17:53

FLP01
Merit for the Italy of level III Founder of Victoria (CS) Founder of Seychelles Virtonomics Philanthropist 3rd class Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Seven years with Virtonomics The winner of the Best trade mark nomination of the Industry Competition
l:
Providence Limited
n:
Providence Limited
m:
Providence Limited

It's based on supply and demand and is mainly organic change, asset valuations can decrease and they can increase. All players will experience this. 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> PLEASE HELP!!!!

• Page: