Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Laboratories sell/close

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 28.10.2018, 12:06

cgluckg
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Seven years with Virtonomics
l:
Innovation Group

Hello to all!

I have a (maybe) dumb, but old question I've been meaning to ask for a few years now.

What happens to the researched technologies from a laboratory once I sell it to another player, or once I close it?

I build 10 labs since I had a lot of research requirements, and now 8 of them are on permanent holiday, and I would like to reduce the unprofitable units of my company.
Naturally, these 8 labs would be the 1st to go.

Thanks in advance for the replies!

Christian   

• Page:
Message list:  

28.10.2018, 15:57

Viraxje
Six years with Virtonomics
Elm Leaning Tower Portugal soccer ball Masquerade wig Jubilee Ten Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor
Management: bachelor Wild beehive The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Eight years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Viraxje Ltd.
m:
Viraxje Industries

You will keep the technologies researched in those laboratories. So you can get ridd of them without harm! Well 

29.10.2018, 12:49

cgluckg
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Seven years with Virtonomics
l:
Innovation Group

Cool!
Made more sense this way, but I wanted to be sure.

Thanks for the info! 

21.12.2018, 17:46.     Subject: Science Grant & Bonus

JamesMadison
Golden hook Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
m:
Madison Holdings LLC

The information discussed above is great to know.  I was thinking about closing some laboratories.  It is good to know that it does not effect previously complete research.  I have another question.

Do grants for scientific research run out?  And do research bonuses run out?  

I see grants and bonus being applied in my laboratories but this information is not list on the global interface.  Which one is correct?  Are both correct?

JCM 

1.01.2019, 15:27

BernardB
Eight years with Virtonomics
World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Three years with Virtonomics

I think grants will run out, as https://virtonomics.com/mary/main/common/main_page/game_info/bonuses lists a monetary value. 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Laboratories sell/close

• Page: