Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> New enterprise management interface

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 11.09.2018, 16:42

Last time edited : 14.12.2020, 14:57

diska
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Beauty set King of the Fields Citronom Virtonomics Philanthropist 1st class Shagreen, VII-XV places Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition Planter
Holmes Pipe Dynamite Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Beauty set Perfume Dentist Sicilian olive
Italy Gold Italy Gold Shagreen, VII-XV places Six years with Virtonomics Fishing Pro Princely mansion Planter Landowner
Miner Helmet Award for helping other players
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Jewelry Loupe Beauty set King of the Fields King of the Fields Golden hook Golden hook Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Magical bonsai MBA diploma
One year with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Bronze bed-clothing Bronze underwear Estonian silver coin
l:
cnJDS
n:
Flaj Cokotlaj
m:
JDS
a:
Anna Ltd.

Today we present a beta-version of the new enterprise management interface. We decided to show it to you at the earliest stage of development, in order to be able to make changes that can be really convenient and functional.

The need for a new interface is caused by the inability to use our old templates for new tasks. For example, to "mobilize" Virtonomics. And the "picture" itself requires refreshment for a long time.

Now we update ONLY the main page of the unit.
In addition to updating the appearance, it is planned to change the structure of the bookmarks of the units. For example, the Technology tab in production plants will be deleted, the level change will be available from the unit's home page.

The new interface is possible under the link "beta" in the unit name.   

• Page:
Message list:  

14.03.2020, 11:36

ystradband
Science: master Agriculture: bachelor World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Oakfield Enterprises

Is it just me, or are there now bugs with repairing equipment manually since this new design was rolled out?

I'm told that 'maximum equipment is installed' and that there is no option to repair.  This has happened a number of times across different divisions and the only workaround I can find is to write off equipment and buy new, which of course is more expensive. 

15.03.2020, 21:59

waerth
Eight years with Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics
Eight years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Waerth Holdings
n:
Waerth Holdings

I cannot repair the equipment in my factories either.

16.03.2020, 15:39

giekas
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Macedonian Bronze amphora Common amphora of Heraklion
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Macedonian Silver amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Silver bed-clothing Bronze underwear Estonian standard coin
l:
20E12
m:
i.G33K

Open browse form "My company > Reports > Financial report > By subdivision".
Filter fields "Type of enterprise" and "Region" work as mutually exclusive - I can't get list filtered by both region and enterprise type. 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> New enterprise management interface

• Page: