Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Buy and sell Technology at Crypto

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 8.08.2018, 16:14

Gram123
Nine years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics
Leader in technologies

I have a question about trading tech. Im not sure if its only relevant for the crypto server.

How to but tech for factory:
I have a Lab equipt factory, with no tech, and i would consider buying a tech for it. If i go to the factorys tech page, i can see that i can buy lvl 2 for 4,7 mio. However if I press the buttom at the Tech cost, i can see that it is offered as low as 1,0 mio.
So why does I get a price at 4,7 mio, and how/can i put in a price that i would like to pay. Say I would put in a buy offer at 0,8 mio.?

How to sell/price for technology.
On the other hand I wanted to sell clothing factory tech lvl 2. I put in a offer at 199.999 beating the lowest price offered. Yet i only got 12.274 when it sold.

So how is the price calculated, how to buy at the lowest price?   

• Page:
Message list:  

10.08.2018, 17:03

diska
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Beauty set King of the Fields Citronom Virtonomics Philanthropist 1st class Shagreen, VII-XV places Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition Planter
Holmes Pipe Dynamite Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Beauty set Perfume Dentist Sicilian olive
Italy Gold Italy Gold Shagreen, VII-XV places Six years with Virtonomics Fishing Pro Princely mansion Planter Landowner
Miner Helmet Award for helping other players
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Jewelry Loupe Beauty set King of the Fields King of the Fields Golden hook Golden hook Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Magical bonsai MBA diploma
One year with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Bronze bed-clothing Bronze underwear Estonian silver coin
l:
cnJDS
n:
Flaj Cokotlaj
m:
JDS
a:
Anna Ltd.

You can not choose a technology seller. You buy at a market price that is distributed among ALL sellers, depending on the selling price. The most expensive offers and the cheapest ones get a smaller part. 

13.08.2018, 09:57

Gram123
Nine years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics
Leader in technologies

Allright, so what is the calculation?

I imagine that market price is the average of the offered tech.

How is the income distribution among the selles calculated? 

30.08.2018, 16:39

diska
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Beauty set King of the Fields Citronom Virtonomics Philanthropist 1st class Shagreen, VII-XV places Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition Planter
Holmes Pipe Dynamite Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Beauty set Perfume Dentist Sicilian olive
Italy Gold Italy Gold Shagreen, VII-XV places Six years with Virtonomics Fishing Pro Princely mansion Planter Landowner
Miner Helmet Award for helping other players
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Jewelry Loupe Beauty set King of the Fields King of the Fields Golden hook Golden hook Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Magical bonsai MBA diploma
One year with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Bronze bed-clothing Bronze underwear Estonian silver coin
l:
cnJDS
n:
Flaj Cokotlaj
m:
JDS
a:
Anna Ltd.

Gram123
I imagine that market price is the average of the offered tech.
Not really. Extremely low and high values are excluded from the calculation.

Gram123
How is the income distribution among the selles calculated?
We do not publish the income distribution formula. But the seller gets the maximum revenue when his price is within 80-90% of the market price. 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Buy and sell Technology at Crypto

• Page: