Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> What is this people!?

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 9.06.2018, 11:42

Last time edited : 9.06.2018, 11:50

TheLoki
Nine years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
E-Corp
m:
Loki Industries

http://oi66.tinypic.com/2m3rdlc.jpg

What is this people? Did we came this far of greed and deception? So now the most basic needs as machines for factories, will be so overpriced just because some of higher quality machines are not available anymore? And not only that but the deception of tricking people who automatically buy, to pay 5mil per unit???? What about players that don't have enough or will never return the invested profit just because they had to waste billions on machines? And its not only that, what happened with game community, we live in world of greedy and rotten system where you see this every day, where deception rules and people just look how to f*** over someone, but is this game the same?? I still believe there are people here who are kind and honest, and who would share and help...

• Page:
Message list:  

9.06.2018, 16:04

Last time edited : 9.06.2018, 16:07

XDCD
Five years with Virtonomics
Japan soccer ball Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish standard Ingvar Kamprad Order Jubilee Ten
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
XDCD Incorporated

Deception? Pretty sure the prices are clearly displayed.

Also didn't mean to price it that high no wonder they havn't sold I roll! 

9.06.2018, 23:38

TheLoki
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
E-Corp
m:
Loki Industries

The price is obviously too high anyways, but i guess no one cares. Its just so sad that the community is so greedy and so selfish that its incredible. Its why we are living as we are today because of greedy people just like you who doesn't care about anything else but self interest and to get as much as they can in short time. You also dont realise that you are ruining the game in this way, because no one can actually afford or buy equipment that expensive, and people will just leave the game and because its not even fun in this way. I understand that many other things are clearly out of any balance , but this is basic thing, and everyone needs it, like computers for offices. So imagine buying 20k machines for one factory, you think its worth 10bil for that? Actually doesnt matter, enjoy. There should be independentl suppliers of this kind. 

9.06.2018, 23:47

Last time edited : 9.06.2018, 23:49

XDCD
Japan soccer ball Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish standard Ingvar Kamprad Order Jubilee Ten
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
XDCD Incorporated

andrijatheloki
The price is obviously too high anyways, but i guess no one cares. Its just so sad that the community is so greedy and so selfish that its incredible. Its why we are living as we are today because of greedy people just like you who doesn't care about anything else but self interest and to get as much as they can in short time. You also dont realise that you are ruining the game in this way, because no one can actually afford or buy equipment that expensive, and people will just leave the game and because its not even fun in this way. I understand that many other things are clearly out of any balance , but this is basic thing, and everyone needs it, like computers for offices. So imagine buying 20k machines for one factory, you think its worth 10bil for that? Actually doesnt matter, enjoy. There should be independentl suppliers of this kind.

Anyone who needs this quality equipement should easily be able to earn it back.

It's simple supply and demand, if it was unprofitable to buy then less people would and prices would drop, also keep in mind, producing high quality equipment often costs a lot more than low quality Well 

10.06.2018, 02:55

TheLoki
l:
E-Corp
m:
Loki Industries

Does it? You want to calculate how much you need to produce quality 33?  So lets see, getting steel would be quite easy , even using independent supplier with you qualifications you would get the decent quality of 11-12? Or more, creating the CNC machines it will cross this quality. Correct me if im wrong small details, because i dont have that high qualification level, even if we consider using ores that are more then 1 up to 2Q still does it cost 500k? If you sell it for double the market value of individual materials (steel, components) it wont ever be that price. So yes, it is way overpriced, but im not speaking about that here.
Second - It should be able to get it back, producing what? How much would somebody need for any kind of industry, that can return 10bil? lets say somebody wants to open big production needs 5factories, 10-20k machines, 100bil to invest. When would this person return this? You are saying things that makes no sense. (unless using own mines and producing own machines)
Now when it even appear somebody with quality that is high and affordable,somebody will buy it out and increase the price, what do you think happened when whole market disappeared of q more then 26???? (Thats also expensive..)

This is basic need!! It shouldn't be abused, its the only way for players that dont pay to actually make progress in game!

Then if you pay you win? but i guess you know what i mean.

Third -  My point is not how the market works, i know how it works, question is do you know? , makes me wonder, its about how sad is this that even in a game, people behave so toxic and greedy for NUMBERS! Probably my words won't do anything but ask yourself, i can give you that money to resell it for people that need it,  Is the number more important then fun? Cheers. 

10.06.2018, 03:19

Last time edited : 10.06.2018, 03:20

FLP01
Six years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics
Merit for the Italy of level III Founder of Victoria (CS) Founder of Seychelles Virtonomics Philanthropist 3rd class Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Seven years with Virtonomics The winner of the Best trade mark nomination of the Industry Competition
l:
Providence Limited
n:
Providence Limited
m:
Providence Limited

With a hyper-inflated economy, surely those would be fairly reasonable prices, taking into consideration the prime cost for making the machines which the manufacturer has to bear and any profit on top of that. XDCD's machines are overpriced in respect to the other machines and also when comparing for quality. but market forces would determine that people don't buy the machines as there are cheaper machines of greater quality, thus the price would (probably) be reduced to be more competitive. You have machines going for 55K, buy them, then when they go buy the next tiered machines and so on...

I don't necessarily think it's greed, just gross over inflation, the game is closed loop system with an ever increasing money supply. 

10.06.2018, 10:50

Last time edited : 10.06.2018, 10:54

XDCD
m:
XDCD Incorporated

andrijatheloki
Does it? You want to calculate how much you need to produce quality 33?  So lets see, getting steel would be quite easy , even using independent supplier with you qualifications you would get the decent quality of 11-12? Or more, creating the CNC machines it will cross this quality. Correct me if im wrong small details, because i dont have that high qualification level, even if we consider using ores that are more then 1 up to 2Q still does it cost 500k? If you sell it for double the market value of individual materials (steel, components) it wont ever be that price. So yes, it is way overpriced, but im not speaking about that here.
Second - It should be able to get it back, producing what? How much would somebody need for any kind of industry, that can return 10bil? lets say somebody wants to open big production needs 5factories, 10-20k machines, 100bil to invest. When would this person return this? You are saying things that makes no sense. (unless using own mines and producing own machines)
Now when it even appear somebody with quality that is high and affordable,somebody will buy it out and increase the price, what do you think happened when whole market disappeared of q more then 26???? (Thats also expensive..)

This is basic need!! It shouldn't be abused, its the only way for players that dont pay to actually make progress in game!

Then if you pay you win? but i guess you know what i mean.

Third -  My point is not how the market works, i know how it works, question is do you know? , makes me wonder, its about how sad is this that even in a game, people behave so toxic and greedy for NUMBERS! Probably my words won't do anything but ask yourself, i can give you that money to resell it for people that need it,  Is the number more important then fun? Cheers.

No point in arguing about it, if they didn't get sold they wouldn't be this price, any cheaper would just lead to them being sold out completely all the time so you wouldn't have access to them at all.

If you're not happy paying the price then why not produce them yourself? Well 

13.06.2018, 07:36

SunshineExtreme
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
SunshineExtreme Incorporated

You don't need the highest quality equipment. Just get as close to your minimum number as you need. 

14.06.2018, 19:41

Blubaba
Eight years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
m:
Mojmilo S.A

andrijatheloki,

you are playin this game over 6 year and complaning about inflated prices? If its to high for dont buy it. 

15.06.2018, 23:19

leoprofit
Ten years with Virtonomics Shagreen, VII-XV places Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Leonardo Capital

steel+ eletronic components its better quality to producer machines, but eletronic components are very expensive actually (bauxite mine is gold now) + many factories demand new machines because new salary rules. New factories demand new machines. I move 50 or more factories. Think about many machines expend? Now imagine many players moving your factories? And many top players? They wanna the best quality so the price raising. Demand its very high for now. Eletronic componets demanded for new products, so the prices dont will down.

The solution: buy more bauxite mines and equalize that.

Who put real money in game have a lot of profit and the market pays if wanna get high quality products or semi products. 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> What is this people!?

• Page: