Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Newbie factory question

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 4.06.2018, 17:15

gk258
Six years with Virtonomics

I have a clothing Factory that is taking Fabric and making clothes and I am trying to also have it make baseball caps is that possible?   

• Page:
Message list:  

4.06.2018, 17:49

Last time edited : 4.06.2018, 17:52

gberdine
35mm film SLR camera Polaroid Film camera Vintage camera Yellow rose Camping backpack Soccer ball
Toucan Holmes smoking pipe Jubilee cylinder Musket Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
m:
gberdine International

No!

A factory can only have 1 specialization at a time. You can switch between specializations on different turns, but a factory can only have 1 specialization for each update.

You can make clothes 1 turn and caps the next turn, but you cannot make clothes and caps the same turn. 

4.06.2018, 19:08

gk258

I take it that wouldn't be wise. It would be better to have two factories? Has anyone made a guide or tutorial to show newbie where or how they can see information like...

My hair is in town alpha, country bravo, I'd like to find out if anyone else is already making product X and any way I can see if its even possible to beat that price. Or a way I can scan my town and see what product are not being made but there is a demand and thus make those products? 

4.06.2018, 19:31

Last time edited : 4.06.2018, 19:31

XDCD
Five years with Virtonomics
Japan soccer ball Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish standard Ingvar Kamprad Order Jubilee Ten
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
XDCD Incorporated

gk258
I take it that wouldn't be wise. It would be better to have two factories? Has anyone made a guide or tutorial to show newbie where or how they can see information like...

My hair is in town alpha, country bravo, I'd like to find out if anyone else is already making product X and any way I can see if its even possible to beat that price. Or a way I can scan my town and see what product are not being made but there is a demand and thus make those products?

Analytics -> Market analysis
https://virtonomics.com/mary/main/globalreport/marketing/by_trade_at_cities ...  

4.06.2018, 19:54

gk258

Omg you're a genius! If there's anything my lil newbie company can do for you just say the word!!! 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Newbie factory question

• Page: