Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Regional Development Project in Denmark

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 6.03.2017, 18:31

Last time edited : 19.12.2017, 17:26

diska
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Beauty set King of the Fields Citronom Virtonomics Philanthropist 1st class Shagreen, VII-XV places Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition Planter
Holmes Pipe Dynamite Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Beauty set Perfume Dentist Sicilian olive
Italy Gold Italy Gold Shagreen, VII-XV places Six years with Virtonomics Fishing Pro Princely mansion Planter Landowner
Miner Helmet Award for helping other players
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Jewelry Loupe Beauty set King of the Fields King of the Fields Golden hook Golden hook Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Magical bonsai MBA diploma
One year with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Bronze bed-clothing Bronze underwear Estonian silver coin
l:
cnJDS
n:
Flaj Cokotlaj
m:
JDS
a:
Anna Ltd.

Danish royal family seriously concerned about national economy which turns to a market for others and not creating new local jobs. To break this "consumption" trend in the country a numerous programs going to launched which targeted to stimulate production and manufacturing industry.

Also this should solve the municipal and regional governing problem, so far most of political positions are not taken.

People of Denmark will not tolerate an anarchy!

To achieve these goals an investment program going to be launched, this program has to help to gather funds for mentioned industries.

Changes will be made according to the amount of funds which were collected. Patrons, as always, will not stay without their awards on national level!

National projects are targeted to the most advanced industries of Danish economy: pig-breeding, equipment production, medical equipment production and also famous Danish production of Constructor (For that with new product a new type of raw material going to be added - Thermoplastic, which will be also used for other various productions chains).

Estimated costs to add new products are listed bellow. The order is predetermined by the following sequence:

Bonus Value Funding target, bln
quality bonus for produced in Denmark 2% 1 000
quality bonus for produced in Denmark 2% 2 000
quality bonus for produced in Denmark 2% 3 000
quality bonus for produced in Denmark 4% 5 500
quality bonus for produced in Denmark 4% 8 000
quality bonus for produced in Denmark 4% 11 000
quality bonus for produced in Denmark 6% 15 000
quality bonus for produced in Denmark 6% 19 000
quality bonus for produced in Denmark 6% 23 000
quality bonus for produced in Denmark 7% 29 000
quality bonus for produced in Denmark 7% 35 000
quality bonus for produced in Denmark 7% 41 000
new product Constructor 70 000
minimum quality reduction for production min 4.0 80 000
quality bonus for produced in Denmark 8% 90 000
quality bonus for produced in Denmark 8% 100 000
quality bonus for produced in Denmark 8% 110 000
minimum quality reduction for production min 3.0 130 000
quality bonus for produced in Denmark 9% 150 000
quality bonus for produced in Denmark 9% 170 000
quality bonus for produced in Denmark 9% 190 000
minimum quality reduction for production min 2.5 220 000
quality bonus for produced in Denmark 10% 250 000
quality bonus for produced in Denmark 10% 280 000
quality bonus for produced in Denmark 10% 310 000
minimum quality reduction for production min 2.0 350 000
start auctions for the Virtonomics money of state enterprises in the amount of 1,000 points* 400 000

* 20 lots with nominal cost of 50 points with resources represented in Denmark:

Final bonus are determined by the best value of all (it's not adds up)

Construction budget
Virtual money and points are getting accounted. 1 point = 50 bln.

Funds can be transferred on a special even page for each realm:
VERA
OLGA
MARY
LIEN

Each realm has its own fund.
This events will be finished - March 23th, 2017, 16:00 Server time.
Information is represented in a form of open rating with amounts of money transferred by each player.
The list if updated at the start of a new day (after game's update / turn) and it does not change until the next turn.

Prizes and awards

Biggest sponsors will be awarded with valuable property in Danemark:
- the biggest sponsor going to receive Regional Business Center size of Mansion** (cost - 500 pts.);
- 9 biggest donors (from 2nd to 10th places) will get Regional Business Center size of Villa (cost - 250 pts.)
- players who took from 11th to 25th places in the ranking going to get - Regional Business Center size of House (cost - 125 pts.)
- another 25 donors (places from 26 to 50 places in the ranking) receiving Regional Business Center size of Flat (cost - 50 pts.)

** all the real estate is located in the capital of default - Copenhagen. Creation of enterprises will be made in a week after the end of the event. During this time, you can change a city of property (within Denmark), through a private message to game Administrator diska.

In addition to property donors can get following awards if they made their donation with points (This is not related to the place taking in rating above):

- Frederik VIII Award of Merit for the Denmark of level I - For donation of 200 points or more - with bonuses to qualifications Management, Mining, Production and Livestock +10);
- Frederik VIII Award of Merit for the Denmark of level II - For donation of 100 points or more - with bonuses to qualifications Management, Mining, Production and Livestock +5);
- Frederik VIII Award of Merit for the Denmark of level III - For donation of 20 points or more - with bonuses to qualifications Management, Mining, Production and Livestock +1).

Virtual money and point donations for the total rating sum up (1 point = 50 billion).

Donation from "clones" can be made but they are not going to be accounted. Donation from such companies cannot receive any awards.   

• Page:
Message list:  

1.04.2017, 07:40

Last time edited : 1.04.2017, 07:46

giekas
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Macedonian Bronze amphora Common amphora of Heraklion
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Macedonian Silver amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Silver bed-clothing Bronze underwear Estonian standard coin
l:
20E12
m:
i.G33K

Is it possible to change the name of these awarded buildings ?
I changed on mine, and now when I click on 'Change name' again, I get the popup with changed name, but everywhere else the name stays at initial 'Villa'...

Do I need to open office in Denmark for the name change to take effect ? 

1.04.2017, 12:01

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Single corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

giekas
Is it possible to change the name of these awarded buildings ?
I changed on mine, and now when I click on 'Change name' again, I get the popup with changed name, but everywhere else the name stays at initial 'Villa'...

Do I need to open office in Denmark for the name change to take effect ?

https://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/16/topic/105097/view/m:99926828#99926828 ...  

5.04.2017, 13:14

Last time edited : 5.04.2017, 13:15

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

Wow, that's stupid...

Anyways... What's up with the "must create new enterprise" nonsense?

We have a chemical factory already and a toy factory. Both with high tech (incentive much?), one obsolete and practically every player has...

Now those who want to produce it will need to make their labs work, those that can't or won't bother (better things to research) will have to wait potentially months (killing the game admins profit) or open up a new one.

This isn't a normal qualification growth game with set xp per thing you do or have, and if so the numbers are so low it's pointless. Sure it equals the playing field for all but imo it does more harm than good due to the high resource requirements making this item a luxury more than a everyday household item (which Lego is for homes with kids)...

Once again GG at killing 2 items and your profit line (I roll!)... 

5.04.2017, 13:58

xcrusader010
Shagreen, VII-XV places Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics
m:
Bogan Corporation

gamerz300, a good player such as yourself is complaining. A lot of high level players are complaining... With all due respect to the devs, they have to read player reviews, and act on them...

I was really disappointed when I found out I couldn't use my oil for lego bricks. Oh well... 
-------------------------------

Bogan Corporation

5.04.2017, 22:36

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

I'm not the only one it seems...

https://virtonomica.ru/vera/forum/forum_new/11/topic/130262/view ...

Also we don't get all updates either... While those on the ru choose right for the reports we on these forums have no say (login is the same so technically we do if we went there) 

6.04.2017, 01:26

Last time edited : 6.04.2017, 01:27

XDCD
Five years with Virtonomics
Japan soccer ball Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish standard Ingvar Kamprad Order Jubilee Ten
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
XDCD Incorporated

Heh.. looks like they are much more active on the ru forums and kinda forget about this one Not so

Too bad google translate isn't the best at making much sense out of everything on there.. 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Regional Development Project in Denmark

• Page: