Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> kindergarten

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 20.12.2016, 21:41

del.862743
Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics
m:
Remie Incorporated

is someone already building some preschools interior in Lien, so we can start with the kindergarten`s ???   

• Page:
Message list:  

20.12.2016, 22:23

gberdine
35mm film SLR camera Polaroid Film camera Vintage camera Yellow rose Camping backpack Soccer ball
Toucan Holmes smoking pipe Jubilee cylinder Musket Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
m:
gberdine International

I thought they were cribs. I guess not. They require the sort of new ceramic dishes, so that may be a problem. 

21.12.2016, 00:27

Last time edited : 21.12.2016, 00:28

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

I thought they just updated the image not added a new item...

As for equipment, unless you can make it yourself don't expect the open market too. I wouldn't expect much till tech 5-8 as at that time the produced quality is ok at best
Only 2 items for the kindergarten equipment can be obtained via free to play all others require paid sources. 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> kindergarten

• Page: