Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> efficency

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 26.11.2011, 07:52

shallom

for the third time, when i start to become prosperous the same retarded " Efficiency of your office is very low... you have to raise top-manager’s qualification in Management" pops up and i go bankrupt this is retarded and annoying can you game masters fix this or at least tell me the formula of how the game calculates efficiency.   

• Page:
Message list:  

26.11.2011, 18:47

Melchior2008
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Bastille Key Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Kuwait retail leader
m:
RoMa Inc.

You probably try to develop too fast. There are some tables here in the forum about efficiencies So-so 

26.11.2011, 22:33

Dutchsmurf
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

The game has a limit on how fast you can grow. This limit is called your top manager qualification. Basically it is there to encourage impatient people to buy points. The more patient people will have to deal with their qualification and grow as much as it allows it. You obviously tried to grow harder than allows, so you go bankrupt. 

27.11.2011, 07:12

shallom

ok so i am 2.5 million in debt right now do i just start all over 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> efficency

• Page: