Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Contest for managers???

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 6.11.2011, 03:27

Last time edited : 7.11.2011, 11:46

DeimonSalvator
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics

How is it possible that in a Contest for managers that lasts 30 days in the first 4 -5 days the 1st ,2nd and 3rd place have Assets with a value
of 4 546 613 268.98$ meanwhile all the other managers (including me) have about Assets with a value of 1 000 000 000$-13 000 000 000$
Is this a kind of trick or what?   

• Page:
Message list:  

6.11.2011, 11:06

Last time edited : 6.11.2011, 11:08

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

They paid $$ to buy state enterprises or they have "friends".

P.S. Too many 0 in the second #. 

6.11.2011, 11:38

DeimonSalvator
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics

How can their friends help them? 

6.11.2011, 12:17

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

DeimonSalvator
How can their friends help them?

By transferring cash. 

6.11.2011, 13:04

DeimonSalvator

another question .i changed the size of my office to 50 places and now i cant get my office efficiency to 100%.if i put high salaries to reach the required qualification than my top manager cant support that qualification but if i put low salaries=low qualification The level of administrative load will go over 100%.what do i need to do? 

6.11.2011, 16:42

u0112277
Double corporate chevron Six years with Virtonomics The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
KT Resource

Try to buy computers at higher quality first. 

6.11.2011, 17:08

DeimonSalvator

how much quality? my management qualification is 5. 

6.11.2011, 18:53.     Subject: More on efficiency

IQof20
Two years with Virtonomics

There are always several ways to attack this problem and it will likely come and go throughout your career on Virtonomics.  

From my own experience, I tried to go "too skilled" with my staff "too soon".  So when doing production or even having a store, it effects performance for your managers by not only having a higher quantity of staff to manage, but the higher skill levels of said staff.

Depending upon where the deficiency is, the simple things (like just hiring more managers) won't work.  So that's why increasing computer quality comes in.

Do note that the "minimum" values in some respects shown on screen are exactly that...minimum.  That doesn't mean optimum. 

6.11.2011, 19:17

Last time edited : 6.11.2011, 19:37

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Forest tycoon Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

I think you may have to many workers in one single office. check your settings here for top 1 and 3:

http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/13/topic/101016/view/m:99905711/#99905711 ...

Computer quality results in the required qualification (top 1) at the office. Just upgrade a few computers and watch "required qualification" before/after the page refresh,  you will understand and be able to maximize.  Note that on level 5 with 50 workers you can't increase the qualification of workers and computers beyond 1.0.

Still, with your qualification you should employ 80 office workers (top 3) to maximize qualification growth. So for a good starting point of your business you would have 4-8 offices now with 10-20 workers (qualification 5.8 - 4.2), not one with 50. In this game offices do not need to have subdivisions or do anything (advertisement) in order to run 100% efficient So-so In fact you will need some idle offices / office workers if you want to keep up with qualification growth! 

6.11.2011, 21:23

DeimonSalvator

i changed the size of my office back to 10 places and now i got this results.this is driving me crazy
Main Office page
http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/2267/officel.png ...
Work efficiency page before i opened 3 new offices
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/9238/workefficiencyoffice.png ...
I also opened 3 new offices with 10 workers and about 4.5 Q of equipment
Work efficiency page after i opened 3 new offices
http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/5458/workefficiencyofficeaft.png ...
As you see this increases the workload instead of reducing it 

7.11.2011, 11:44

Last time edited : 7.11.2011, 11:46

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Forest tycoon Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

lets stop to post in different threats for the same subject.. i'm closing this one 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Contest for managers???

• Page: