Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Production stopped at dockyard

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 5.11.2011, 03:46

Last time edited : 5.11.2011, 03:47

ackermann
Nine years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
m:
Ackermann Industries

Although not having read too deep into the game's secrets I'm not new to it, but haven't experienced this so far:

My dockyard just produced one single trawler and then stopped production.
I have 4,000 equipment and the required 1,000 workers, both with ratings above the requirement. There are enough supply materials (way more than needed for one trawler) and the main information page tells me that everything is at 100% (except the equipment wear and tear, of courseWell.
The supply page of the factory tells me "required 0" at every supply material. Why don't they produce?

At first I thought it might have to do with my factory expansion and a dockyard would not work while in the progress of extending. But the extension was finished and still there is no production any more.

Any hints greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Ackermann   

• Page:
Message list:  

5.11.2011, 09:19

vaaru
Eight years with Virtonomics Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
l:
vaaru Ent.
n:
vaaru Invest

Repair your  equipment 

5.11.2011, 18:13

ackermann
m:
Ackermann Industries

Okay, I will try and report tomorrow if it works, but the equipment seemed to be quite fine:

Equipment wear and tear
0.02 % (0+1 pcs.) 

5.11.2011, 18:20

ackermann
m:
Ackermann Industries

Oh, indeed in the supply tab it shows the required amounts now again.

So is this a special condition for dockyards only, that the equipment has to be at 100%? Or, this has just come into my mind, is it because I just produce one item per day, so as soon as one machine is damaged, the complete factory stands? Don't have any other product of which I produce only one item per round, so never experienced such a problem.

Thanks for you help! 

5.11.2011, 20:46

Last time edited : 5.11.2011, 20:51

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

The amount of produced goods (in pcs) depends on the wear and tear. Just like if wear and tear is A, then amount of produced goods is reduced by B. In your case factory produces only 1 pcs, so the amount of produced goods is 1 iff wear and tear is 0 (for the 1st technology), otherwise it's e.g. 0.95 and is rounded down to 0. Using higher technologies the amount of produced goods will rise (e.g. to 1.2) and then the small wear and tear won't affect the output. 

6.11.2011, 13:38

ackermann
m:
Ackermann Industries

Thanks VLLord,
so just could have replaced broken machines every day until I will rise the technology.
I bought some machines and hired some workers so that it still works with wear and tear up to 2.5%. 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Production stopped at dockyard

• Page: