Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Bored?

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 4.11.2011, 09:57

Last time edited : 4.11.2011, 09:57

noglues5
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Overall of the doctor of science Magical bonsai Laboratory assistant’s overall
l:
Wave company
m:
Wave company

Try to play at much more competitive realm with a Russian-speaking community. Beat Nick2010 in the contests.
Turn the Virtonomics to hard-modeYes   

• Page:
Message list:  

4.11.2011, 13:03

giekas
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Macedonian Bronze amphora Common amphora of Heraklion
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Macedonian Silver amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Silver bed-clothing Bronze underwear Estonian standard coin
l:
20E12
m:
i.G33K

There's boredom and there's masochism - that's two different things Well 

4.11.2011, 20:13

Melchior2008
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Bastille Key Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Kuwait retail leader
m:
RoMa Inc.

I would beat his ass hands down ! He's lucky I don't speak Russian Ridiculously 

4.11.2011, 20:53

giekas
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Macedonian Bronze amphora Common amphora of Heraklion
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Macedonian Silver amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Silver bed-clothing Bronze underwear Estonian standard coin
l:
20E12
m:
i.G33K

BTW, wasn't he suspended for scripted creation of stores or something?

I see VLLord (or, should I say, VL_pro) signed up for the challenge - good luck Well 

4.11.2011, 21:32

Last time edited : 4.11.2011, 21:33

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

giekas
BTW, wasn't he suspended for scripted creation of stores or something?

Yes and had a fine of 140 billions and 1610 subdivisions deleted. Btw, he has clonesEyes in a heap 

4.11.2011, 21:34

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

giekas
I see VLLord (or, should I say, VL_pro) signed up for the challenge - good luck Well

And Turk tooWell 

4.11.2011, 21:53

giekas
l:
20E12
m:
i.G33K

VLLord
giekas

And Turk tooWell

Ah, haven't seen his logo in Russian forums yet, so don't know how his company is named.

Are you preparing for introduction of coalitions or whatever Jobond is planning? 

4.11.2011, 21:57

Last time edited : 4.11.2011, 21:59

noglues5
Eleven years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Overall of the doctor of science Magical bonsai Laboratory assistant’s overall
l:
Wave company
m:
Wave company

I'll not judge, but...

- Anna

- Mary and Lien

- Olga

- Vera

I chose olga realm. And i'm not a masochistTo you
---

P.S. Wolf3d - 4ever!Heart 

4.11.2011, 22:07

VLLord
m:
Golden Empire

giekas

Ah, haven't seen his logo in Russian forums yet, so don't know how his company is named.

Are you preparing for introduction of coalitions or whatever Jobond is planning?

Turk has started several hours ago only.

Me? No. And I don't know what Jobond is thinking about. 

4.11.2011, 23:41

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

yes I started few hours ago and saw that this one will be tough Very we! just looking for some help and allready got it Well so I'll see how many turn I'll insist there I roll!

it looks realy ugly Well 

5.11.2011, 01:22

giekas
l:
20E12
m:
i.G33K

turkbostjan
yes I started few hours ago and saw that this one will be tough Very we! just looking for some help and allready got it Well so I'll see how many turn I'll insist there I roll!

it looks realy ugly Well

Jeremy Clarkson
How hard can it be?..
Ridiculously 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Bored?

• Page: