Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Update behind?

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 31.10.2011, 03:57

SignGuy
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics

Am I missing something because I normally get on at 8:00 right after the update on Lien, but it is almost an hour late.  I have zero notifications that the game update would be late or did I miss a notification?  I'm not seeing any forum post about it either........   

• Page:
Message list:  

31.10.2011, 04:25

SignGuy
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Well 1.5 hours later and i'm in.  My business will suffer from this. 

1.11.2011, 05:20

Last time edited : 1.11.2011, 05:21

lutfia1313

yes, me too.
it is more than 3 hours and still not update. Tears

is the server change his location? or something? 

1.11.2011, 08:30

giekas
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Macedonian Bronze amphora Common amphora of Heraklion
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Macedonian Silver amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Silver bed-clothing Bronze underwear Estonian standard coin
l:
20E12
m:
i.G33K

I'm guessing, this one must be related to the announced "Luxury 2.0" thingy - something didn't happen as planned.
What worries me is the absence of warning message telling that update failed.

Previous non-update was on January 18 (that had to be only my second turn in the game), but then there was a warning and no new functionality was being introduced at the time. 

1.11.2011, 08:35

lutfia1313

giekas
I'm guessing, this one must be related to the announced "Luxury 2.0" thingy - something didn't happen as planned.
What worries me is the absence of warning message telling that update failed.

Previous non-update was on January 18 (that had to be only my second turn in the game), but then there was a warning and no new functionality was being introduced at the time.

ok then, this happened again.
how long this issue can be solved? 

1.11.2011, 08:51

giekas
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Macedonian Bronze amphora Common amphora of Heraklion
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Macedonian Silver amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Silver bed-clothing Bronze underwear Estonian standard coin
l:
20E12
m:
i.G33K

lutfia1313

ok then, this happened again.
how long this issue can be solved?

When there's "standard" update failure, following updates keep on starting with 24 hours interval.
This one doesn't seem to be usual because there's new functionality being introduced, also there's no warning message, which leaves open the possibility that the update is just unusually late.

However, on Russian forums people write about non-updates on Olga and Vera realms too, but warning message about update failure is only on Olga realm.

Strange thing are happening - would be good to hear from administration - otherwise their support personnel will have to process a flood of messages... 

10.11.2011, 07:22

SignGuy

I guess the administration decided to act as if this was not a problem. 

10.11.2011, 11:29

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Forest tycoon Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

gyus.. update problems happen sometimes, administration is not strong in communicating in mary forum but usually take care and fix it on the same day. I think it only happened 1 time in the past 365 days.

When there's no update you have 2 days to tidy up your business and/or take some holiday yourself ;-) 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Update behind?

• Page: