Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Buying Tech

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 18.10.2011, 16:25

MoridinUK

I have a factory with a tech 9 license.  I want to buy tech 5 and start developing my own tech from there.  Is there anyway to do this with out introducing tech 5 into my factory, which is currently running tech 9?

:S

Thanks for the help!   

• Page:
Message list:  

18.10.2011, 18:45

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

i think it is...buy lvl 5 technology and start to research lvl 6. but if you have also researched lvl 2, 3 and 4 by yourself the higher techs will be researching faster 

18.10.2011, 20:05

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

MoridinUK
Is there anyway to do this with out introducing tech 5 into my factory, which is currently running tech 9?

First you need to build a new subdivision:

New subdivision -> Type of your subdivision -> ... -> Step 7. Technology - here choose 5th tech. -> ... -> End.

This way you bought the 5th tech.

Now you need to cancel the construction of the subdivision:

Under construction -> Cancel.

The End. 

18.10.2011, 21:31

MoridinUK

Sometimes VlLord, I think you're the only reason I keep trying to play this game! 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Buying Tech

• Page: