Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Looking for mentor on Lien

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 10.10.2011, 09:46

Zidane1444

Hi I started playing Virtonomics about a week ago and I would like someone to give me suggestions on how to help my company grow and stuff. (I haven't managed to get myself bankrupt yet). I only play on Lien though...

Anyone want to help me?   

• Page:
Message list:  

10.10.2011, 20:52

faiez
Twelve years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics

markets are getting saturated..

market research is ur best friend..

sell ur stuff only where it is the most profitable...when its all fished out, dont be afraid to move on to somewhere else..
thats how u make profit..

im at top 200 in assets and top 100 in turnover.. 

11.10.2011, 01:30

beniss
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

Hello,

Start by reading the starter's guide in the forum - it is very helpful.
Any further questions, you are welcome to send me a message and i will try to help.

I'm also in Lien so if you need some help with raw materials feel free to ask.

Ben 

11.10.2011, 07:34

Zidane1444

@ faiez,

yes, now im buying motorcycles from you and selling them in China...I make a pretty decent profit of them. 

12.10.2011, 22:55

faiez
Two years with Virtonomics

^yeah nice...good to know..

u can sell these bikes for upto 200,000

and also please use pm next time for anything u want to buy, prices are highly negotiable..
and also add me to ur contacts.. 

17.10.2011, 05:23

londondendy
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
l:
AGENT 007

Here my tips on winning
In sales:
-I go only for products which can make double or triple profit, (I compare an average city price for product and price for available product from suppliers.)
- when doing market research I check what part of the market share belongs to local suppliers , if more then 55% , I  take their average price as a guidance, if market is taken by other players I take their average price for guidance.
- I open shops in city centers and fashionable districts with the wealth level of 500 and higher.  Poor cities sometimes have very high average price on products but it does not sell at all even at a  half price.
-China and Norway  have unsaturated markets. Some rich cities in other countries  might have unsaturated markets as well, I look  for them.  
-I go for expensive products they are saving my time.

Setting prices:
if my quality is  1 - 1x(average city price with quality 1).

if my quality is 4 - 2x(average city price with quality 1).

if my quality is  9 - 3x(average city price with quality 1).

if my quality is 16 - 4x (average city price with quality 1).

When market is saturated and average price is set with quality more then 2, I use this calculation:

low wealth level city: price=1.5/average city price*(quality of my product/ city average quality)
middle wealth level city: price=average city price*(quality of my product/ city average quality)
high wealth level city: price=1.5*average city price*(quality of my product/ city average quality) 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Looking for mentor on Lien

• Page: