Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Bank and Stock market

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 20.09.2011, 19:56

paulcarroll81
Thirteen years With Virtonomics
Thirteen years With Virtonomics
l:
Carroll P. Ltd.
m:
Carroll Company

Hi all,

I've been playing for a few months now but this is my first forum post....so hello Very we!

Does anybody know if there are any plans to introduce a banking or stock purchase facility for the game? I think it would complete it.

Paul   

• Page:
Message list:  

10.10.2011, 13:09

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

I think so too. Being able to bring money from the moneymarket would make it easier in the start. Bank loans, option to issue new shares and corporate bonds would be nice! 

10.10.2011, 14:54

Soratachi

Buying shares too ^^ 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Bank and Stock market

• Page: