Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Closed

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 15.11.2010, 15:33

Last time edited : 13.02.2011, 19:35

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Well   

• Page:
Message list:  

15.11.2010, 18:57

Santa Claus hat The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

Here is a suggestion: donate your acct to the relief fund. 

16.11.2010, 10:39

WalkingPlague
Eight years with Virtonomics

Kh0i

+1 

17.11.2010, 00:25

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Tears

Kh0i

Fund is interested in timber and herbs only.

Alternative variant:

give account to another player, who'll manage this account and supply fund with timber and herbs. Me and ccm_tsang have no enough time to manage fund. 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Closed

• Page: