Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> NOOB question about purchase and stock

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 11.11.2010, 13:11

lorenzo_lamas

hey guys, I really have been searching this topic over the forum but I haven't find an answer yet;
First, I am nwe to that, so sorry about my unknowledge.
I have made some purchase to the suppliers, from my stores, and YES, I have choosen suppliers that have stock available.
But when I check my "In stock" column, I have "0" everywhere, When I go to see my contracts I see "0" on the Purchase column...
what am I doing wrong? how much do I have to wait to get the supplies or do I have to click on another button?

Thanks.   

• Page:
Message list:  

11.11.2010, 16:00

misasimic
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Hi Lorenzo,

Welcome to Virtonomics world! Well

Everything what you order for your Factories and Stores will be delivered tomorrow (If supplier will have enough qty to deliver tomorrow... Don't let "available" info confuse u.... It means, it is available now, but some other "ölder" buyer who have bigger priority then you, can change his order later and raise his Qty, what could have effect on your Order in moment of update....)

Good Luck,

Also, for all starters I would suggest u to take a look on:

http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/12/topic/100495/view ...

Kind Regards,

Misa 

11.11.2010, 20:19

erevion
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Hi Lorenzo, you might want to take a look at this thread for more information/FAQs. I hope you can find the information you need and if you don't, please do posts your questions Well 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> NOOB question about purchase and stock

• Page: