Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> factory question

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 11.11.2010, 08:01

Last time edited : 11.11.2010, 08:01

Jaybo
Six years with Virtonomics

I was wondering if I was to buy a smaller factory then increase the size and technology later does this end up being more expensive than just starting a larger factory with higher technology in the first place.

Also I have been trying to sell my technology but it will not sell, so how am I suppose to use the researched technology for my own company and factories. Do I buy the technology from my labratory. I have no idea so even if you could point me to somewhere in the forums would be nice.

Thanks in advance

• Page:
Message list:  

11.11.2010, 11:38

Last time edited : 11.11.2010, 11:40

u0112277
Double corporate chevron Six years with Virtonomics The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
KT Resource

Jaybo
I was wondering if I was to buy a smaller factory then increase the size and technology later does this end up being more expensive than just starting a larger factory with higher technology in the first place.
Starting big requires higher investment and time.
Advantages of small factory  1. Save cost of buildings and equipments  2. The production begins earlier due to the waiting time is less than big factory's  3. from 2.---> Begin retail early, get money early
4. You can maximize T2 with small factory so your skills grow faster.
Disadvantage: requires more time and clicks when creating.

Jaybo
Also I have been trying to sell my technology but it will not sell, so how am I suppose to use the researched technology for my own company and factories. Do I buy the technology from my labratory. I have no idea so even if you could point me to somewhere in the forums would be nice.
go to factory--->technologies tab  - you pay zero for those tech you researched

PS. In the future, please always post questions at FAQ page
http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/13/view ...  

11.11.2010, 15:47

Jaybo
Six years with Virtonomics

Ok good answer Well cheers I will post my noob questions in faq next time. 
An artist is not a special kind of person, but a person is a special kind of artist

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> factory question

• Page: