Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Finished - [Mary] Contest: Jewellery mania!

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 19.10.2010, 17:28

Last time edited : 6.11.2010, 21:15

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Contest: Jewellery mania!

Sponsors
1. VLLord - brilliants + jewellery
2. StarterFund - gold
3. Khoi - gold
4. Xyux - bijouterie

I want to revive contests, which are held by players. So let's start!

This contest is for companies, which were registered between 01/July/2010 and 18/October/2010 - the only condition to take part in the contest. Not for clones!

Conditions:
to win the contest you need to produce jewellery with quality 3.33(or as closer as you could to this quality) before the end of the contest and put link at your factory(! not warehouse) in this topic.
That's all, what you should doTo wink

Winner:
1. Winner is the company, which has the closest quality to 3.33.
2. Results 3.32 and 3.34 are equal.
3. If there are a couple of companies with the same result, then the winner will be the company which has largest stocks of jewellery(maybe at some factories) with this quality in the end of contest (21:00(game time) 6/November/2010).

Time:
Start: 19/October/2010
Finish: 21:00(game time) 6/November/2010

And of cource about prizes:
1-st: 30'000 pcs. of Q5 + 60'000 pcs. of Q5 + 23'000 pcs of Q12+ at 1$
2-nd: 20'000 pcs. of Q5 + 40'000 pcs. of Q5 at 1$
3-rd: 10'000 pcs. of Q5 + 20'000 pcs. of Q5 + 100'000 pcs of Q~10 at 1$
(high brand for brilliants and jewellery everywhere)

Put links at your factories(!) in this topic(put for sale only for my company - Golden Empire).
I'll look at your quality and write down your result here. If next day you have better result, then leave a new message and I'll correct your result.

Good luck!   

• Page:
Message list:  

20.10.2010, 14:26

Last time edited : 27.10.2010, 11:02

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Current results:
1. Dhalios 3.33
factory1

2. Herings 3.20
factory1 

22.10.2010, 01:36

Herings
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Here it is,

http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2669743 ...

I got something around 3.20 Very we!

This is my first post,BTWTo wink 
[money never sleeps]

22.10.2010, 16:58

Last time edited : 22.10.2010, 17:37

VLLord
m:
Golden Empire

Herings
Here it is,

http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2669743 ...

I got something around 3.20 Very we!

This is my first post,BTWTo wink

Not bad, try to improveTo wink 

24.10.2010, 10:08

VLLord
m:
Golden Empire

Gift 

27.10.2010, 10:50

Dhalios
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I've got 3.33 exactly Well
http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2629485 ...  

27.10.2010, 11:06

Last time edited : 27.10.2010, 11:31

VLLord
m:
Golden Empire

Dhalios
I've got 3.33 exactly Well
http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2629485 ...
It's not easy, I'm under the impression

Don't forget about this rule and you'll be the winner.
3. If there are a couple of companies with the same result, then the winner will be the company which has largest stocks of jewellery(maybe at some factories) with this quality in the end of contest (21:00(game time) 6/November/2010).

3.11.2010, 14:37

VLLord
m:
Golden Empire

Gift 

6.11.2010, 18:57

VLLord
m:
Golden Empire

Last 2 hours!!! No one wants to get prize for the 3rd place? 

6.11.2010, 21:04

Last time edited : 6.11.2010, 22:00

VLLord
m:
Golden Empire

Finished!

1st place: Dhalios

Gets 1st prize.

2nd place: Herings

Gets 2nd prize + bijouterie from Xyux.

My congratulations! Thanks to sponsors!

7.11.2010, 00:43

Herings
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Really?Good Looord!!!Very we!

I just realize I won $3 bill. in jewels.Thanks to sponsors and congrats to first place winner.Now I can begin some serious business.Very we!Yes

Thanks again.Yes 
"Money never sleeps"

7.11.2010, 21:52

Dhalios
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

The prize is huge, and will probably make my company go over the 10 bil. limit, which means no more help from StarterFund Not so Anyway, big thanks to all sponsors of the competition, too bad there wasn't much competition Well 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Finished - [Mary] Contest: Jewellery mania!

• Page: