Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Forage issue

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 3.10.2010, 19:44

Last time edited : 3.10.2010, 19:44

Golddisk
Twelve years with Virtonomics

Based off of the quality of the sheep that I have, I need forage at around 4.17 quality. One problem with that though... Wheats max quality is at 1.00, and due to this I'm having a large number of my herd needing to be replaced daily to diseases.

Either wheat needs to be available at different qualities or another option should be used to judge the animals health.    

• Page:
Message list:  

4.10.2010, 07:14

StarterFund
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
m:
StarterFund

you may order good Q grain from the StarterFund

http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/12/topic/100495/view/m:99908852/#99908852 ...

although the fund can only support companies until they reach 10 billion in assets.

long term (when you reach 10 b), you either need your own farm, find some supplier who will agree to a steady good Q contract, or, more simply, keep increasing tech as you study, but keep your animals at Q2 so they only need Q1 grain from ind supplier.

quality of sheep products will increase slowly with same Q2 animals and higher tech.  for animal farms, you only need to increase the Q of workers as you increase tech.

post in the forum thread above if you wish grain to be supplied from the fund

good luck with the game 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Forage issue

• Page: