Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Raw materials quality

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 2.10.2010, 04:16

Last time edited : 2.10.2010, 04:18

shalmirane
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Three years with Virtonomics
m:
Altamis Holding

When I try to buy gold on market, all I find are four sources of quality 1.00-1.03 ( http://virtonomics.com/lien/window/unit/supply/create/2557356/step2 ).

Is this correct?
Should I build office/warehouse in some other region, to gain access to usable raw sources or this is world-wide offer of gold?   

• Page:
Message list:  

2.10.2010, 11:57

StarterFund
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
m:
StarterFund

what's available to you is realm-wide, so having warehouse in any other region will not help Not so

only other alternative is to build your mining Qualifications and buy your own mine.

do know that mines only have a certain number of resources, so it will run out and you will need to buy other ones to replace it/them 

2.10.2010, 14:49

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

Also, you can try to discuss with players who have this resources (ps: i don't have) 

3.10.2010, 19:46

shalmirane
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Three years with Virtonomics
m:
Altamis Holding

So unless I found somewhere hundreds of dolars lying on the ground, I have no chance to build reliable supply chain. And by world-wide results, nobody found them yet.

Thats not much fun, this makes researching techs useless, because supplies will always be of unusable quality (for such tech level), no matter how much factories I build, because it all starts with dollar-payed prime resources : 

4.10.2010, 01:27

Santa Claus hat The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

shalmirane
So unless I found somewhere hundreds of dolars lying on the ground, I have no chance to build reliable supply chain. And by world-wide results, nobody found them yet.

Thats not much fun, this makes researching techs useless, because supplies will always be of unusable quality (for such tech level), no matter how much factories I build, because it all starts with dollar-payed prime resources :

NOT TRUE AT ALL!
1. Why do you need higher quality in the first place? Gold ring Q3 Brand 5+ is better than Q5+
2. Reliable supply chain is always possible through partnership/merger/supply network
3. For factories, it doesn't matter what raw material quality you use, higher technology always yield better output, quality and quantity. 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Raw materials quality

• Page: