Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Administrative Load

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 13.09.2010, 05:13

matt012
Five years with Virtonomics

Office size   50 work places  
Rent expenses 12 800.00$ per week
Number of controlled subdivisions 12 ( 63 wrk. ; 10 thousands m2 )
Number of employees 20 (required ~40 wrk.)
Salary of one employee 75.20$ per week (city average: 132.52$)
Salary expenses 1 504.00$ per week
Qualification of employees 1.00 (city average: 3.10, required 1.00)
Staff efficiency
50.00 % (at the moment of update)
The level of administrative load
53.82 % (at the moment of update)
The indicated minimum requirements are necessary, but not enough to achieve the 100% effectiveness of the personnel. The final effectiveness is a function of three indices (number of employees, qualification of imployees and quality of computers)and has to correspond with the level of administrative load of the office.

Number of computers 41
Computerization level
100.00 %
Computers quality 1.00
Computers wear and tear
3.76 % (1+1 pcs.)
Equipment efficiency
99.20 % (at the moment of update)
Advertised products Meat Flour
Advertising expenses 18 000.00$ per week
Advertising efficiency
24.60 %
Stores’ advertising 35 000.00$ per week
Qualification of player 3  
Total number of employees
on profile qualification 20
Top manager efficiency
100.00 % (at the moment of update)
Work efficiency
49.60 % (at the moment of update)
Efficiency of your office is very low
In order to administrate all subdivisions of the region you have to hire more office managers.

I can't figure out how to raise Administrative Load.  I tried doing full-staff but that resulted in a decrease in Administrative Load and then I tried using the maximum required office staff for my Qualification which was 36 and it still didn't get above 30%. So the last thing I tried was reducing the office staff until the administrative load came up but I can't get it past 50%

How do I raise Administrative Load?  My enterprise is about to go bankrupt if I don't resolve this in the next few turns.

Do I need to have 40 office staff and then maybe expand my enterprise with more stores or industry to give the administrator more work to do?

Thanks for your responses,
Matt   

• Page:
Message list:  

13.09.2010, 13:02

ConradPhilips

In order to administrate all subdivisions of the region you have to hire more office managers.
Computers wear and tear
3.76 % (1+1 pcs.)

You have far too many subdivisions in one region by the looks of it, you could put some of them on holiday. This will raise eff.

You could also buy points and raise your Qualification in managment.

Last resort is closing the subdivision and opening another in a different region ( new office required ).

You don't need to focus too much on admin load, it is your staff eff. that is causing the problems, doing the above will help.

My admin load at one of my offices is around 13% and I dont have any problems.

Also repair your computers, anything above 1% wear and tear effects eff. As you can see yours is 3.76%.

Im fairly new to this game but I hope this helps.

CP. 

17.09.2010, 03:54

Last time edited : 17.09.2010, 03:55

RockWhiter
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Matt, don´t worry about your administrative load, this is not the problem. Actually this become a problem and will impact negatively your efficiency if you are over 100%.

Number of employees 20 (required ~40 wrk.)
You need twice the number of employees you have for your office, raise their number. 

20.09.2011, 10:03.     Subject: Bathroom Lights

unessenit

<a href=http://bathroomlights1.yolasite.com/>Bathroom ... Lights</a> 
<a href=http://bathroomlights1.yolasite.com/>Bathroom Lights</a>

21.09.2011, 00:23

myklo
Eight years with Virtonomics
Eight years with Virtonomics
m:
SOROS

Matt
Do not worry about admin load or amount of subs within a region.The office employee requirements are the issue.Stick to the office employee requirements like your life depends on it,then before you log off,check again to make sure it's still good(the light blue office efficiency wiki at the very bottom left of the page).Mastering Office Efficiency is the MOST important aspect to this game.
myklo 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Administrative Load

• Page: