Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Office Efficiency

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 2.09.2010, 14:54

Last time edited : 2.09.2010, 15:06

joaomello

Hi!

I am new to this game and I've been having quite a hard time with my office in my company. My work Efficiency is at 10%! Every time I try to this, it actually gets worse! What am I doing wrong?

Here is my office data:

Office size 10 work places

Number of controlled subdivisions 3 ( 40 wrk. )

Qualification of employees 1.83 (city average: 1.20, required 1.00)

Staff efficiency
100.00 % (at the moment of update)

The level of administrative load
7.89 % (at the moment of update)

Number of computers 10
Equipment
Computerization level
100.00 %
Computers quality 1.00
Computers wear and tear
1.28 % (0+1 pcs.)
Equipment efficiency
100.00 % (at the moment of update)

Advertised products
Advertising
Stores’ advertising 2 000.00$ per week

Qualification of player 1

Top manager efficiency
33.00 % (at the moment of update)
Work efficiency
10.90 % (at the moment of update)

I thank you for any help.

• Page:
Message list:  

2.09.2010, 17:00

Last time edited : 2.09.2010, 17:05

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Your administrative load is low and top manager can't manage so many employees, it means that you should decrease number of employees. Also don't put workers Q> required. This increases load of top manager and doesn't help with administrative load.

So put 5 workers with Q1, after 15 minutes check link "work efficiency", it should show 100% efficiency for tomorrow. 

2.09.2010, 18:59

Last time edited : 2.09.2010, 19:00

joaomello

Thank you, VLLord!

You have saved my company! Very we!
Also, I didn't know the work efficiency link update every 15 minutes. It says it's 100% now! I guess this game is making sense to me now! 

11.09.2010, 08:29

u0112277
Double corporate chevron Six years with Virtonomics The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
KT Resource

Thank you, VLLord. Well

Been playing Virto for almost 2 months now but just realize from your post that by clicking "Work efficiency", we can know the outcome of the adjustment after 15 minutes .... not the next game update. 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Office Efficiency

• Page: