Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Account deletion

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 10.08.2010, 06:45

hitone

Hi Guys.

How the hell do you delete an account in here. It shouldnt be this hard.

Somebody please shut down my account or i WILL create chaos Well

Thanks.   

• Page:
Message list:  

10.08.2010, 07:02

TradeEmpire
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

there is no way you can delete an account. or not that i know off.

but wouldnt it just be easier to just not log in? 

10.08.2010, 07:02

october9th
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

Are you gonna suicide bomb this forum? Sorry but we don't negotiate with terrorists. 

10.08.2010, 08:07.     Subject: lol

hitone

haha...no im not.

i just think its stupid and not very user friendly to have you create an account and then not make it possible to delete that account again. 

10.08.2010, 09:07

TradeEmpire
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

dude it doesnt matter. just dont log back in and waste our time if you dont wanna play 

12.08.2010, 10:29

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Restart and don't make a new company. 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Account deletion

• Page: