Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Q14 Oil Well equipment

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 6.08.2010, 13:27

C_Duryea
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
m:
Duryea Industries

Hi!

What to do if the equipment quality you need isn't even remotely available on the market? I need Q14 Oil Well equipment. The highest quality I've seen in the last couple of days is Q8. Producing this equipment myself will require even higher quality machines right?   

• Page:
Message list:  

6.08.2010, 17:33

JuleBCN

You can produce the necessary equipment yourself. For that you need to find the corresponding components and good technology. In order to be able to use good technology you need good equipment, still the necessary quality does not have to be as high as 13 or 14. 

6.08.2010, 17:41

Last time edited : 6.08.2010, 17:45

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Relief fund for producers. We're waiting for youWell

Order here

6.08.2010, 18:45

C_Duryea
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
m:
Duryea Industries

Relief fund for producers huh? To you I like the idea. And it's pretty much saving me here as well! Thanks a lot for that! 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Q14 Oil Well equipment

• Page: