Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> A Thank You to the "Relief Fund"!

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 3.08.2010, 00:09

ESLounge
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

This is to wonderful people who help us new Virt-players in the Mary Relief Fund:
A thousand heartfelt thanks!   

• Page:
Message list:  

3.08.2010, 00:14

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Glad to hear this. + for you. 

3.08.2010, 06:33

RockWhiter
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

You deserve it VLLord, this fund is wonderful.
Thanks to all the sponsors. 

4.08.2010, 04:04

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Many, many, many thanks from me too Very we! 

4.08.2010, 08:48

deathincarn

yea big bear hug from me to all the ppl involved in the relief fund Well u guys have really help me 

8.08.2010, 22:57

Xyux

Heart 

10.08.2010, 18:28

blifter
Four years with Virtonomics

Couldn't agree more.  When I started, I was so close to walking away due to supply issues, Then I discovered the fund & now I can't keep away. 

11.08.2010, 17:07

Kretze
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Thank you guys!
It helps alot to get stable supplies at the beginning. 

21.09.2010, 21:55

warriorvidit
Four years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics
l:
Rahul Inc

thanks from my side too Well
it's a helpful fund for newbies and other ppl too
who don't get supply of raw materials Well 

22.09.2010, 19:40

ConradPhilips

I'd like to thank the fund too, Its a great idea and very helpful for the noobs like me.

Id also like to highlight that the fund always needs more sponsors so if you can spare it and afford it then donate!!!!

It's not all taking =) 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> A Thank You to the "Relief Fund"!

• Page: