Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Administrative Load

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 28.07.2010, 10:34

decaxd
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics

Hi all, i'm facing a problem with office. I have 10 office, and in most of them i've got an administrative load over 100%. For example

Number of employees   2 (required ~1 wrk.)  
Salary of one employee 380.00$ per week (city average: 365.16$)
Salary expenses 760.00$ per week
Qualification of employees 6.17 (city average: 6.00, required 1.00)
Staff efficiency
8.30 % (at the moment of update)
The level of administrative load
1 200.07 % (at the moment of update)

Any idea? i'm getting mad

Thanks
DecaXD   

• Page:
Message list:  

28.07.2010, 11:04

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

1. Put workers qualification as required.
2. Don't look at required number of workers, it's not correct.
   If 2 workers = 1200% administrative load, then to make administraive load 100% you should have 24 workers.

So put 24 workers with Q1. 

28.07.2010, 12:05

decaxd
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics

thanks, i'll try it.

so number of workers* qualification = administrative load?
so what's the meaning of "required worker"? is it spam? 

28.07.2010, 12:28

Last time edited : 28.07.2010, 12:40

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

decaxd
thanks, i'll try it.

so number of workers* qualification = administrative load?
so what's the meaning of "required worker"? is it spam?

1. No. Administrative load depends on some factors:
- number of subdivisions in region
- total number of workers in region
- productc's + store's advertising in region
- warehouses' size
For higher administrative load you need more workers in office.
2. "Required worker" is not spam. This number includes only main factors, which influence workload and sometimes(as in your case) secondary factors are bigger than main. 
      Electronics syndicate on Mary. Make your business successful with us!        

28.07.2010, 18:42

cygnus
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania

Seems you spend too many energy on advertising... It is most common mistake.
In that case you need either increase numbers of clerks or decrease advertising. Your choice will depend on your level of qualification or needed tasks. 

28.07.2010, 22:18

Kolisnuk1983

Hiring more staff Beaulieu, or do you want ulutshit kachastvo of computers back in time, ipodnyat their kvalivikatsyyu! 

28.07.2010, 23:08

VLLord
m:
Golden Empire

Kolisnuk1983
Hiring more staff Beaulieu, or do you want ulutshit kachastvo of computers back in time, ipodnyat their kvalivikatsyyu!

To get right translation write text in russian to google translator without mistakes. It's not possible to read! 

4.08.2010, 04:07

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

get a office of 25 or higher the required numbers are more precise (without any marketing) 

23.08.2010, 07:28

ArxCorvus

i concur with all of the above reply's. 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Administrative Load

• Page: