Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> getting points

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 25.07.2010, 08:57

TradeEmpire
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

where do I go to fill out the survey's for the free points? I went to buy game points, but it didn't have that option. I remember seeing it a couple of weeks ago, is it still there?   

• Page:
Message list:  

25.07.2010, 23:49

VladTechs
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

No it's not. Sorry buddy but it's gone. There isn't any Sponsors section now Not so
BTW - I am happy to see you dont sell your warehouse with 1Q PCs anymore Well 
Over the rainbow - Eva Cassidy

26.07.2010, 00:44

TradeEmpire
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

That's cause someone bought it ;)

the easiest 1 bill profit I've ever made To you

easy way to clear store inventories Well 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> getting points

• Page: