Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Output ?

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 21.07.2010, 16:45

Chando16
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

Hi all!

First post here since I joined three weeks ago.

Here's my problem. In my soft drinks factory, I see "0" in the output section. But I have enough supply in aluminium and sugar. Do you think the training of my employees is the problem?

http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2619535

Here's the specs:

Equipment quantity : 2 500 pcs. (maximum 2 500)

Equipment quality: 5.69 (required according to the technology 2.28)

Equipment wear and tear : 0.18 % (4+1 pcs.)

Equipment efficiency :  100.00 % (at the moment of update)

Technology level : 2

Number of workers : 2 500 (required 2 500)  

Production load : 100.00 %

Qualification of employees : 3.19 (required according to the technology 3.19)

Employees in training : 2500 (weeks left: 1)

Staff efficiency : 100.00 % (at the moment of update)

Office efficiency : 100.00 % (at the moment of update)

Qualification of player : 9  minimal safety factor

Total number of employees on profile qualification : 6 938

Top manager efficiency : 100.00 % (at the moment of update)

Work efficiency : 100.00 % (at the moment of update)

SUPPLY
Aluminium : 13 429 (Q: 2,49) Required: 5242

Sugar : 157 049 (Q: 1,00 - required : 2,46) Required : 52 416

Thanks for helping me!   

• Page:
Message list:  

21.07.2010, 19:24

RockWhiter
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Hi Chando,

This is definitely not due to the training. Perhaps are you in the first turns? In order to see an output you have to order the supplies (1 turn) and produce (1 turn) so you will see an output on the 3rd day. 

21.07.2010, 22:11

Chando16
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

Hi RockWhiter!

Nope, the factory has already produced 1 million + units in 4-5 turns but has produced nothing the last turn and it seems nothing will be created the next turn.

I really don't know the solution... Any ideas? 

22.07.2010, 11:33

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

It is hard to say what the problem is by looking at text.

If you can post a screenshot of the production page and the main factory page someone should be able to help. 

24.07.2010, 07:12

Chando16

The problem was solved by itself. Probably a bug.

Anyways, thanks for your help! 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Output ?

• Page: