Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Basic rules to remember

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 18.07.2010, 14:44

Krafted

Hi everyone.
I've recently started playing Virtonomics and something seems to be terribly wrong in my company.
I've got most of the subdivisions working with 100%, and some of them with 99% efficiency.
And still, I'm either having losses or very low profits. Anybody has some ideas about the problem here?   

• Page:
Message list:  

18.07.2010, 18:47

cygnus
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania

To me, you work OK on that stage. Having Super Menedger really halp and your turnover is very nice for your qualification. 

21.07.2010, 02:21

Krafted

oh. ok, thanks Well
I was just asking because I checked the rating in the manager's contest and some companies are incredibly successful, this is why I thought I'm missing something. 

21.07.2010, 06:51

RockWhiter
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Yes, I would say too that you are doing alright for the moment.

Looking at your subdivisions you are obviously growing, which is good. Turnover is going to come with the time, not loosing money is the priority in the first weeks Well

21.07.2010, 15:09

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

There is a way to fast track your company but that will require a cash outlay. Maybe the other players in your manager contest have done this? 

21.07.2010, 20:12

Ixnad
Ten years with Virtonomics

Like posters above said, you are doing really great. Finish the first tier quests and you shall have some extra cash with which you can expand. Good luck with your contest! 

24.07.2010, 03:45

Krafted

I guess I was simply expecting too much and too early Well
It's really annoying to lose money, or to have low profits, but I suppose this is what beginners usually do.
Thanks for your answers.
Btw, is there a way to check availability of raw materials without having a factory that needs a supply of them? When I was thinking about building a factory or not, I was searching to sign a contract first and then start builing, but couldn't figure out how to  do this. 

24.07.2010, 06:52

RockWhiter
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

What you can do is opening a warehouse to check availability and prices, if you close it before the update it won't cost you anything. 

22.08.2010, 21:47

vzduch

Thanks for the info.
I was wondering how can I check availability of goods for production. 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Basic rules to remember

• Page: