Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Outsourcing the Construction of Buildings

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 18.07.2010, 12:39

jaykumarshah
Four years with Virtonomics

Hey Guys,

Outsourcing is the theme these days in the world. Outsourcing has made many companies profitable since they now employ people to run the core business.

I have started my outsourcing business as well. I would construct Factories, Animal Farms, Mills, and Laboratories for all you interested guys since these take a lot of time and affects efficiencies.

All you need to do is drop me a message in my mailbox to mutually agree on the specifics of the construction and the mutually agreed markup on the cost of construction.

Lets have a very nice time out here in the virtonomical world.

Enjoy.. Cheers...

Regards

Jay      

• Page:
Message list:  

18.07.2010, 12:45.     Subject: Outstanding

jackandjill
Three years with Virtonomics
m:
Jack Rules

Jay,

This is a great thing.

Can you construct 10 cowsheds, 50 mills, and 5 Coke factories for me? I shall give you 50% down payment and rest as and when you require.

Please revert ASAP.

Thanks.

Jack 

20.07.2010, 00:08

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

I don't get how this is beneficial to you. Would you be selling the buildings at a higher price? If so by how much % will it be increased. 

20.07.2010, 12:51

warfreak
Overall of the candidate of science Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

The construction of new enterprises DO NOT INFLUENCE QUALIFICATION GROWTH IN ANY WAY.

http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/13/topic/101231/view ...

So really, just build your own enterprises, it does not affect your qualification growth at all. And if you have the money to pay for it, you have the money to build it yourself. 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Outsourcing the Construction of Buildings

• Page: