Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> where can I??

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 17.07.2010, 00:27

TradeEmpire
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Where can I buy scratch cards?? and are there any stores in the U.S.?   

• Page:
Message list:  

17.07.2010, 09:12

VladTechs
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

It is surprised 

17.07.2010, 20:59

swift_c
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics
m:
swift_c

? You mean like "Scratchies" where we can scatch to see if we have won something or scratch cards where you can scratch it and some scent comes out of it?

More information perhaps ? 

17.07.2010, 22:27

TradeEmpire
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

If you go to the buy game points section, you will see an option - Bonus codes and PIN codes activate from scratch cards -

where you can enter codes from scratch cards that you buy at stores... so I was wondering where to buy them. 

19.07.2010, 16:27

JuleBCN

TradeEmpire
You cannot buy them in the US. There’s an official group on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=91230830985) where we sometimes publish PIN codes, the one to activate the code first gets a bonus. 

19.07.2010, 22:14

TradeEmpire

Ok thx Well 

20.07.2010, 00:04

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

huh. Well actually you can purchase ultimate game cards. They are available at 7-11's and Mac's. Thats how it is up in Canada. I have bought several. Its like 21$ for 19 Game points. The you enter the pin on PayByCash and you receive your game points here on virtonomics. You need to create a paybycash account first. They don't take any info like credit card or anything. It is really simple and easy. Just write to me if you need some help. 

20.07.2010, 03:16

Last time edited : 20.07.2010, 03:16

TradeEmpire

thats cool Well

I could do that 

20.07.2010, 04:33

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

its much more discreet. I would pay via card but my parents wouldn't want me to. 

22.07.2010, 11:48

bucew
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Three years with Virtonomics

"but my parents wouldn't want me to."

why??? you are a billionare Very we! 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> where can I??

• Page: